Moscow Russia International Film Festival #MRIFF is an exclusive film competition in Moscow, Russia.
Every 3 months we are happy to welcome filmmakers from all over the world and films of all genres.
Our main goal is to showcase their brilliant projects in the cultural centre of Russia for a diverse audience of cinephiles. We will promote, feature and celebrate all Award-Winning Films selected at the MRIFF.
Additionally, you can book an exclusive page for directors, cast and/or crew as well as interviews with filmmakers that will be published on our social media and on the NEWS section of our collaborators and at our main website.
It is a world-class event committed to present the best of this beautiful art called ‘Cinema’ and dedicated to all generations of filmmakers. A team of professional screeners will evaluate all the submitted films. All the highest scored films will be selected for the official competition and will be reviewed by judges who will decide the best of each season.
All the Winners will receive the Official Laurels and the winning-category certificate.
Official IMDB Event https://www.imdb.com/event/ev0029439/2021/1
To keep the Awards fair and transparent, we invite independent judges from all around the world who enjoy the experience and assess each category.
Our judges team includes artists from Russia, Germany, Canada, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Sweden and Greece.
MRIFF CATEGORIES (three-monthly)
Submit your film in one or more of the following categories.
Your film will be considered in all the submitted categories.
Best Dark Comedy
Best Web Series
Best Music Video
--- CAST & CREW AWARDS (3monthly) ---
Best First Time Director
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Young Actor
Best Young Actress
Best Acting Duo
Best Acting Ensemble
Best Sound Design
Best Original Score
Best Original Screenplay
Best Visual FX
Best Special FX
Best Costume Design
Best Makeup and Hairstyling
Best Special Makeup
Best Production Design
RULES AND TERMS
- In order to submit a film, you must own the rights or have permission from the owner.
- The Moscow Russia International Film Festival relationship will exclusively be related to the film submitter.
- Any Foreign film that is not in English must have English subtitles.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Russia International Film Festival will not be responsible for damaged copies.
- Students must present a valid Student ID in order to receive our student discount.
- Not all the submissions are selected for the official competition. Our Judges are free to make their own choices and no answers will be given about not selected films.
- Moscow Russia International Film Festival can consider any film to be disqualified if the festival considers the content inappropriate. If you have any questions regarding this decision you might contact us at our email address email@example.com
- Filmmakers can submit the film in multiple categories in order to become a multi-award film. Still, the decision about the selection is strictly determined by our judges' team and no selection is guaranteed.
- The applicants (submitters) must accept Moscow Russia International Film Festival Rules and Terms.
- All submissions in personal categories required the name of the person and the category. You can easily send us this information in the cover letter on FilmFreeway website.
- Submitting your movie, you authorize Moscow Russia International Film Festival to use, distribute and share the film poster, trailer, synopsis and movie stills on our social media.
- The Competition reserves the right to refuse entries and the Jury can remove the movie from the competition at any time. All fees are non-refundable. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby understands and accepts these requirements, rules and regulations. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the MRIFF, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss or damage of the screening videos entered. By submitting your film, you acknowledge you have read, understood and accepted all rules and regulations.
-We do not require premiere status.
The Festival's Jury is composed by members from the film industry, music industry, arts and other artistic & cultural fields, who have no relations to the films in competition and will award in each category the best films through private screenings.
- No work or artist will be either discriminated or favored by their country of origin, language, age, race, education, ideology, sexual orientation, or by their economic resources. Every content, every form, every technique will be considered with no censorship of any kind.
-Festival dates & times may be subject to delay or change.