Gandhi Brigade Youth Media is proud to present the second annual Montgomery County Youth Media Festival. The Festival will be held at the AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center in Downtown Silver Spring on April 29, 2017. The Festival is open to all middle and high school students currently residing in Montgomery County, Maryland.
Finalist in each category will be screened at the AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center on April 29. The winners will be announced at the festival and receive a cash prize.
• Submission must be from a current middle school or high school student residing in Montgomery County, Maryland
• Videos can be no longer than 8 minutes
• Work must have been produced after April 2016
• All work must be submitted through FilmFreeway
• Videos must be uploaded to FilmFreeway not just linked.
• No copyright material permitted. Use only royalty free music, images or content
• No profanity, nudity or excessive violence
• Only two video entries per student
• Only one photography or graphic design entry per student
• Participants will be notified of acceptance two weeks prior to the event
• *When entering submitter information please us Maryland, not MD in the state field*