The Momòhill Film Fair (Switzerland) is scheduled as a live event with public screenings and is a new Swiss film festival reality founded in Autumn 2018.
Our festival aims to combine the increasing sensibilities for the audiovisual and multimedia contents realized on site to the fruition of analogous realities produced in the rest of the world and to promote a cinematographic culture of exchange and sharing. The festival is also proposed as a platform for debate and study for the countless unknowns related to a real awareness of the use of the cinematographic medium that needs to practice the precise rules as well as knowing how to ignore them.
The 4th edition of the "Momòhill Film Fair" continues to be held in Brusino Arsizio @ the multipurpose room of this pleasant common on the shores of Lake Ceresio.
Best Short Film
Best Short Documentary
Best Short Animation Film
Best Student Film
Best Web Pilot
Best Music Video
Best Original Score
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Women's Best Award
Director's Choice Award
1. Registration must be complete with registration fees and a duly completed form in all the parts requested. Productions in Italian and English don't need to be subtitled (English productions with included captions subtitles are best appreciated), all further language productions must be subtitled in English at the time of registration.
2. To be selected, works must be at least 1080p and viewable on a online "streaming" video platform with relative password.
3. If the link is inactive, the registration will be null and void.
4. Productions completed for no more than 3 years are open for registration.
5. Each work can be forwarded to "Momòhill Film Fair (Switzerland)" once and can not be re-submitted.
6. Works already released and public screened in Theaters or TV channels do not have the right to register. Movies available on the internet but not yet distributed will be taken into consideration.
7. Screened films on invitation for private previews (for cast, crew, donors) are eligible.
8. "Momòhill Film Fair (Switzerland)" reserves all rights and at its discretion to refuse or disqualify any registration, without reimbursement of the shares.
9. Only completed works will be evaluated. Each registration will be evaluated as completed and it will not be possible to forward updated versions.
10. Once the registration fee has been obtained, no refund will be possible, even in the case of a withdrawal of the film from the competition.
11. It is the responsibility of the registered candidates to be in possession of all the rights and permissions to publish their work. No written declaration is required. The legal services of the festival will not perform any research in this area. With the submission to the competition, it is automatically confirmed that the candidate has complied with the acquisition of all the necessary rights.
12. "Momòhill Film Fair (Switzerland)" is for this reason authorized to use extracts of works submitted for promotional reasons.