Kame Film Ferstival is an international, Manga, Anime, Role and Fantastic film festival that aims to bring together the greatest talent of these disciplines through cinema and all kinds of audiovisual projects.
We are freaky film
Official Categories and Awards
The winners of each category will get our official Award Certificate and the Laurel.
Fiction themed projects
Best Short Film Kame Fiction Award
Best Medium Film Kame Fiction Award
Best Feature Film Kame Fiction Award
Anime and Manga themed projects
Best Short Film Kame Award
Best Medium Film Kame Award
Best Feature Film Kame Award
Best Project Otaku / Cosplay Kame Award
Role, Fantastic and Horror themed projects
Best Short Film Kame Fantastic Award
Best Medium Film Kame Fantastic Award
Best Feature Film Kame Fantastic Award
Best Director / Director of the Festival
Best Branded Content
Best Actor / Actress
Best Special Effects
Kame Awards: Short films, medium films and featurwe films of anime, manga, rol, terror, fantastic, otaku or cosplay theme.
Kame Fiction Awards: Short films, medium films and featurwe films of free theme.
The short films may not run over 25 minutes.
The medium films from 25 to 45 minutes.
The feature films longer than 45 minutes.
All national and international projects can be submitted.
The official languages of the festival are Spanish and English. You can register your project in the language you want, but for the screening, it must be subtitled in Spanish.
We accept projects even if they are not unpublished.
The festival may use images or small fragments of the projects registered to promote the festival on its website and rrss.
You can register projects rolled in any format. The projections will be made in digital file in 1080P.
Deadline November 28 2020
The organization of the festival reserves the right not to accept the registrations that arrive outside the established maximum term.
All registration implies acceptance of the festival's bases. Registration fees are not refundable. The jury has the power not to award any award leaving that category deserted.
Rules & Terms
1) Kame Film Festival has as its objective the promotion of cinematographic art by presenting films of quality and entertainment.
2) We accept all forms and genres.
3) We will not screen your film online unless you want us to do it.
4) Each filmmaker can submit several projects, but each entry must be accompanied by a separate Entry and fee.
5) The film production could be from any year.
6) Our judges has an access to all films and they vote without sharing your work publicly.
7) If your film is in other film festival competitions requiring not posting films on internet, we can show your trailer instead.
8) All fees are non-refundable.
9) The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
10) The filmmaker certifies to have full rights. Producer will indemnify the organisers of the Festival against all claims, demands, costs, damages, expenses (including legal fees), proceedings and losses resulting from the screening of the film at the Festival or from claims by any third parties.
11) Getting an prize does not ensure the final selection for the screening.