The union of cinema and leisure, of culture and fun.
Madrid Beer Film Festival is a special festival.
Film & Beer. All you need, all you love.
Festival that aims to spread cinema beyond cinemas. Go out partying, and find yourself being able to enjoy your two passions, beer and the best cinema. The aim of the Madrid Beer Film Festival is to make night outings more dynamic through culture.
You will feed all your senses at the same time visualizing the best projects of the festival and tasting the best beer through a professional tasting.
Awards & Prizes
These prizes will be awarded only once among all the selected of the festival. The winners of each category will get our official Award Certificate and the Laurel.
Best Narrative Feature Film
Best Documentary Feature Film
Best Narrative Short Film
Best Animation Short Film
Best Director of the Festival
Best Documentary Short Film
Best Web Series
Best Music Video
The extra prizes will be awarded in each deadline (monthly). The winners of each category will get our official Award Certificate.
You can buy a festival trophy paying 100 euros.
Best Woman Filmmaker
Best Man Filmmaker
Best Branded Content
Best Visual Effects
Best Trailer / Teaser
Best Movie Poster
**The festival will only screen the winning films of the Official Categories.
1) Madrid Beer Film Festival has as its objective the promotion of cinematographic art by presenting films of quality and entertainment.
2) We accept all forms and genres.
3) We will not screen your film online unless you want us to do it.
4) Each filmmaker can submit several projects, but each entry must be accompanied by a separate Entry and fee.
5) The film production could be from any year.
6) Our judges has an access to all films and they vote without sharing your work publicly.
7) If your film is in other film festival competitions requiring not posting films on internet, we can show your trailer instead.
8) All fees are non-refundable.
9) The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
10) The filmmaker certifies to have full rights. Producer will indemnify the organisers of the Festival against all claims, demands, costs, damages, expenses (including legal fees), proceedings and losses resulting from the screening of the film at the Festival or from claims by any third parties.
11) Getting an extra prize does not ensure the final selection for the screening.