One of the oldest European film festivals, Martovski Festival (www.martovski.rs) features short documentaries, fiction, animation and experimental films in national (Serbian) competition and short fiction films in international competition.
The Festival Board and Belgrade Youth Center (DOB) notify the producers and filmmakers that they will accept submissions from January 5th, 2021 till March 1st, 2021 for the International competition SHORT FICTION FILM PROGRAM of the MARTOVSKI FESTIVAL – BELGRADE DOCUMENTARY AND SHORT FILM FESTIVAL 68th edition.
The Festival will take place from March 22nd till March 28th 2021 at the Belgrade Youth Center and the producers and filmmakers will be notified if their work is accepted by March 15, 2021.
- Grand Prix for International Short Fiction Film
- Grand Prix for National Short Fiction Film
- Grand Prix for National Short Documentary
- Grand Prix for National Feature Documentary
- Grand Prix for National Experimental Film
- Prize for The Best Direction of the Festival
- Prize for The Best Camera of the Festival
- Prize for The Best Editing of the Festival
- Prize for the Best Sound Design/Music of the Festival
All submitted films have to be produced in between two festivals editions.
All submitted films need to have English subtitles and online screener.
All submitted films will be consider by the Selection Committee before entering the competition.
All submitted films must be produced by the company that is not registered as Serbian production company and with majority ownership of persons that are not citizens of the Republic of Serbia.
Only authors of the films entering the competition will be notified.