The Louisville International Film Competition is an on line film competition created for the filmmakers by filmmakers. We have created a platform in which filmmakers can compete with one another at the highest level and to make sure the selected filmmakers have opportunity to distribute their works on a global stage. The festivals director Eddie Brochin has been in the television and film industry for nearly 25 years and has over 50 published film titles that are currently being distributed around the world. As an award winning director and producer he has kept up with the many constant and ever evolving changes in the industry market place. As a result he has become the Executive VP of Acquisitions for one of the largest film distribution companies in the US. This has given him the opportunity to help other filmmakers achieve success with their own films by signing them to global distribution platforms. This film competition is for the filmmakers period!
The LIFC is a film competition that offers more than just a title and a trophy. We can place your film or films on major platforms such as Netflix, HULU, Amazon Video, VUDU, Google Play, I-Tunes and many more digital platforms. We also have relationships built with major television networks and we still get our clients DVD distribution deals with some of the largest names in retail such as, Walmart, Best Buy, Barnes and Noble, FYE, Family Video, Target and much more.
The selected films will receive official nomination laurels and the top 3 films in each category will receive "Winners" laurels, world class medals, certificates and an offer for global distribution. The Awards will be given in the traditional gold, silver and bronze fashion.
Rules / Eligibility
1. Submissions in other than English must be subtitled.
2. Multiple entries are allowed from a filmmaker and each entry may be entered in multiple categories.
3. Online screeners only. If you choose not to upload your project to FilmFreeway’s site, please provide an online link to your submission and be sure to include the password in an email correspondence sent directly to LIFC. If you choose to send a DVD screener please format it in NTSC, label the cover with the FilmFreeway Tracking ID, film title, filmmaker name and telephone number, and forward it to LIFC’s mailing address.
4. LIFC does not download data or accept Dropbox submissions. Please only send links to your media hosted on 3rd party servers such as Vimeo or YouTube.
5. Any submissions that already have a distribution deal in place or have already been distributed will be disqualified. We are looking for new and emerging talent that are in need of distribution or veteran film makers who need access to the market place.
There are no refunds for this event. All submissions and results are final.