We have worked at many festivals in NJ and NY and now have the opportunity to bring a fest back to our original home area in Long Island, NY. This will be our first ever film festival held at J.A. Heneghan's Tavern which is located at 57 Lido Boulevard, Point Lookout, NY.
We are a short film festival and will be screening any type of short film from 1 minute to 30 minutes in length. The fest will be one day during the week in April in Long Island at the bar and will follow with an award show.
We have trophies for each category with more prizes depending on the types of submission shorts we get and decide to take for this years festival.
Best Short Script
and many more
We will be taking films with the length of 1 minute to 30 minutes. We will take any type of short film just make sure you submit your film online here through FilmFreeway. POINT LOOKOUT FILM FESTIVAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Point Lookout Film Festival competition categories are open to the United States and International entries.
2. All entries must submit preview screeners via online private link or a password protected link. Any other method must receive prior approval from the festival.
3. Foreign language entries must have English language subtitles.
4. Entries must have been completed in the past 5 years.
5. Applicants may submit as many entries as they wish, as long as each entry has a separate entry form and fee.
6. Point Lookout Film Festival has the right to screen any film or projects submitted to the Point Lookout Film Festival without paying screening fees.
7. In order to receive an award trophy, the project's producer or director must be present.
8. If officially selected, it is the responsibility of the submitter to send the festival their film for digital download.
9. All decisions made by the festival are final and at their discretion.
10. Submission fees are non-refundable.