Linea d’Ombra Festival is an international festival of cinema, organized and managed by SalernoInFestival and supported with the contributions and the support of public and/or private associations, foundations and sponsors. The festival adheres to Afic (Association of Italian Film Festival). Linea d’Ombra is an event that aims to transdisciplinary to relate the different forms of creativity and promote it to the public. Develop projects that have an effective and productive training relapse, encourage the creation of collective works of young artists from different backgrounds, finally exploit the cultural potential of the territory of the Campania region both nationally and internationally.
The 24th edition will take place in Salerno from 17 to 21 December 2019.
The section Cinema of Linea d’Ombra Festival officially announces the notice of open competition.
CortoEuropa competition : short fiction film competition with a length of up to 20 minutes produced in Europe between 2018 and 2019.
The winner receives the "Linea d'Ombra Festival Best Short Film 2019 Prize" and EUR 1.000,00 (EUR one thousand/00). The films in competition will be judged by the official jury of the festival.
A maximum of 20 digital short films with a length of maximum 20 minutes, produced in Europe in the years 2018 to 2019 are admitted in competition.
The number of works accepted for the competition section will be defined by the artistic direction and may vary depending on the needs of planning and project coherence, in any case not less than thirty.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
a. Registration for the selection is done by sending through online submission platforms the following materials:
● Film (.mov file format with H264 jam and of dimensions not advanced to the 2GB).
● Entry form completed and signed by the head of the house of distribution, production or other rights holder.
● Synopsis (.doc format, rtf o pdf).
● Biography of the director (.doc format, rtf o pdf).
b. The registration fee is 3€.
c. The submission of the entry form implies acceptance of these regulations. For matters not covered by the regulations, the organization of the festival will have the final decision.
d. All materials must arrive no later than 17 november 2019.
e. Acceptance of the regulations authorizes Linea d’Ombra Festival to use the films selected for competition in the category CortoEuropa and in any other activities directly organized or sponsored by the Festival itself, even outside of the dates of the festival.
The artistic director will inform the official entry in the competition of films in selection by 15 november 2019. Upon receipt of this communication, there should be sent, with absolute priority, by e-mail or through a file transfer service to
email@example.com the following material:
● File for film screening (.mov file format)
● Italian subtitles in .srt format, if available
● Subtitles in English or Italian, or, if available, the English dialogue list
● Synopsis (.doc format, rtf or pdf)
● Biography of the director (.doc format, rtf or pdf)
● Photos of the film and a photo of director
● Technical details of the film (.doc format, rtf or pdf).