At Light Independent Film Festival, we are looking for independent films of all genres that are pushing the boundaries of filmmaking. Our aim is to be an advocate for filmmakers with a unique vision and promote their work by showcasing it to a large audience. Getting recognition is increasingly difficult for independent filmmakers in the world of overflowing content, which is why our mission is to carefully consider and select a wide range of films to promote to the indie loving crowd.
Here is what we offer you -
- Screening of your film before a live audience in France
- Finding an audience that resonates with the idea of film as an art and a platform from which you can get honest and constructive feedback
-The finalists and the winner will get certificates as well as laurels highlighting their achievement
-All selected films will be awarded with our official laurel
- The Best Film Winner will get a featured interview
Submissions are only accepted via FilmFreeway. Here are a few rules that we follow.
1. We consider films regardless of their premiere status. Even if your film has already premiered at another festival, whether it screened at a physical venue or online, it’s still eligible for consideration.
2. Films must have been produced after 1/1/2000
3. We accept unproduced scripts.
4. The films must be in English. If not in English it must contain English subtitles. Because we have audiences from all over the world. And English is the universal language which is understood by the majority.
5. There are no restrictions on theme, genre or author. We accept films from anywhere in the world.
6. You must enter in at least one Main Category. You can enter as many categories as you please.
7. After submission your film, make sure that Lightbox Independent Film Festival has the right to use your film (including trailer / teaser / film poster) for promotional purposes in various social media, website, etc. A short synopsis and still photos is required for all the entries for the panel, and for our website announcements. It will protected with us safely! Do not worry.
8. Entry fees are non-refundable.
9. Each entry requires its own entry fee. To submit to one or more sub-category, you need to submit your entry to at least one main category.
10. Filmmakers must have obtained all clearances for exhibition and must certify that the work is original and no disputes regarding ownership exist with the film.