A green world is a better world
Lausanne Green Film Festival wants to show a new way of consuming culture.
We want to promote cinema as a way to improve society.
We want the world to be greener and more sustainable.
We want to build a better world through innovative and modern films and directors.
Lausanne is progress, future, ecology and green.
These prizes will be awarded only once among all the selected of the festival. The winners of each category will get our official Award Certificate and the Laurel.
You can buy a festival trophy paying 100 CHF.
Best Narrative Feature Film
Best Green Narrative Feature Film
Best Documentary Feature Film
Best Green Documentary Feature Film
Best Narrative Short Film
Best Green Narrative Short Film
Best Documentary Short Film
Best Green Documentary Short Film
Best Animation Short Film
Best Director of the Festival
Best Performance Film
Best Web Series
Best Music Video
Best Woman Filmmaker
Best Man Filmmaker
Best Art Direction
Best Branded Content
Best Visual Effects
Best Trailer / Teaser
Best Movie Poster
Best Drone Video
Best 360º Video
**The festival will only screen the winning films of the Official Categories.
Rules & Terms
1) Lausanne Green Film Festival has as its objective the promotion of cinematographic art by presenting films of quality and entertainment.
2) We accept all forms and genders.
3) We will not screen your film online unless you want us to do it.
4) Each filmmaker can submit several projects, but each entry must be accompanied by a separate Entry and fee.
5) The film production could be from any year.
6) Our judges has an access to all films and they vote without sharing your work publicly.
7) If your film is in other film festival competitions requiring not posting films on internet, we can show your trailer instead.
8) All fees are non-refundable.
9) The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
10) The filmmaker certifies to have full rights. Producer will indemnify the organisers of the Festival against all claims, demands, costs, damages, expenses (including legal fees), proceedings and losses resulting from the screening of the film at the Festival or from claims by any third parties.
11) Getting an extra prize does not ensure the final selection for the screening.