LGBT+ Film Festival Poland is one of the most important events on the cultural map of Central and Eastern Europe, presenting a wide variety of queer cinema which brings us closer to building a world of freedom and equality. Divided into 4 sections (features, documentaries, animated films and short films), it explores non-normative identities through the lenses of filmmakers from around the globe.
We are looking for:
– full-length features
– full-length documentaries
– short films (narrative or documentary)
– animated films (full-length or short)
The 14th edition of the festival will be held in a hybrid form; the physical screenings will be held in 8 Polish cities between April 14-21, 2023 and then proceed online for 14 days, geoblocked to Poland.
Best of luck!
The audience votes for and awards the title of:
- Best Feature Film
- Best Documentary
- Best Short Film
- Best Animated Film
1. Eligible projects must be produced between 2021 and 2023 and submitted with English subtitles (the rule applies to films in English as well).
2. Filmmakers are responsible for sorting out the copyright issues regarding their films and promotional materials.
3. By submitting a film, you grant us a consent to screen it in front of a live audience in 8 movie theaters: in Warsaw, Poznań, Wrocław, Kraków, Gdańsk, Łódź, Bydgoszcz and Konin, as well as online on a VOD platform geoblocked to Poland.
4. Filmmakers whose projects get selected for our program will be notified in advance via email.
5. We reserve the right to update the terms and conditions listed above.