KOLKATA SHORT FILM FESTIVAL (KSFF) is Micro film festival for film maker over the globe, in capital of West Bengal.
The sole purpose of KSFF is to develop a film culture that inspires and brings together all types of film makers, irrespective of their film making genre. KSFF also aims to appreciate and promote creativity in all forms, be it a film or photography to the world and to a diversified audience. The annual event will be a glamorous red carpet premiere with media coverage at Kolkata. The participants have excellent opportunities to exchange their ideas, ideologies and cultural innuendos. The winners have a chance to meet with the audience after screening. KSFF is a division of Amazing Ideas proprietorship marketing agency, an innovative Multi functional branding, marketing, digital solutions, film promotion and distribution company.
The winner will receive Certificate, Prize, Trophy, T-shirt & Registration kit .
The nominees will receive Certificate, T-shirt & Registration kit.
All participants will receive Certificate.
KOLKATA SHORT FILM FESTIVAL
1. The festival is open to international/Indian filmmakers.
2. Filmmakers may submit as many works as they wish to, as long as they have been produced after January 1, 2018.
3. Entries must be submitted in any language with English subtitles is recommended though.
4. Kolkata Short Film Festival is a yearly based film competition with screening open to all Organization /Agency /Independent /Student/ Producer/Directors.
5. Categories of the festival are :
International 100 seconds Short Films: - All Genre of Indian/ International Short Films with 100 seconds duration with opening and closing credit. More the 100 seconds duration films will be disqualified.
International Short Films: - All Genre of Indian/ International Short Films with Duration 3 minutes to 10 minutes with opening and closing credit.
6. All submissions are final. No refunds are provided.
7. All genre films will be accepted.
8. Winner films will require 1080P MP4/AVI format of the film(Digital camera/ Mobile).
9. Festival organizers will not be responsible if the film is not screened due film format problem.
10. Festival director reserve the rights to disqualify any film on certain grounds.
Photography Contest: KSFF Kaleidoscope 2019 :
1. The photographer(s) must be the author(s) of the pictures submitted in his/her/their Name.
2. Authors’ Copyright must be retained but should not be added as watermark on the photograph.
3. A picture can only be entered once, either as a single picture or as part of a story, or as part of a body of work in Long-Term Projects. Pictures submitted more than once will be removed from the contest.
4. Pictures can be submitted whether or not they have been published.
5. We will use winning images for the production of our brochure and exhibition.
6. Pictures must meet the following specifications.
• Upload images with the original pixel size (unless cropped). Do not scale and do not change the resolution.
• Per entrant there shall be two entries/ more entries and the files should be named as shown below
◦ (01_Author Name_PictureTitle.jpg)
• The dimensions of these images should be within 1570 px on the longest side with Resolution at 72 ppi. Pictures must be uploaded in JPEG format with high quality compression.
7. Pictures must not show the name of the place, agency, time-stamp or publication, or any other information
(These details can be included in the metadata of the pictures but must not be visible on the picture itself).
8. All pictures must have description, written in English only, to define the picture to the judges.
9. For Photo Art section Double / Triple Exposure, Stitched panoramas, either produced in-camera or with image editing software or externally edited Digital photo-works could be submitted.
10. Adjustments of color or conversion to grayscale that do not alter content are permitted.
11. For Photography Sections the content of a picture must not be altered by adding, rearranging, reversing, distorting or removing people and/or objects from within the frame. There are two exceptions.
• Cropping that removes extraneous details is permitted.
• Removing sensor dust or scratches on scans of negatives is permitted.