The festival will be held during September 2018, in four venues according to the following schedule:
Sunday, September 2nd
Iglesia de Palermo
Godoy Cruz 1967 – Palermo Soho – CABA
Sunday, September 9th
Auditorio Hay Vida en Jesús
Juan Piñeiro 257 – Lanús Oeste
Sunday, September 16th
Min. Internacional Majestad
Av. Juan D. Perón 5603 – Benavídez
Sunday, September 23rd
Centro Cristiano Manantial de Vida
Beruti 1760 – San Antonio de Padua
On each date there will be 3 projection blocks, at 2pm, 4pm and 7pm, with a program to be defined, where the winners of each category will be screened.
The aim of "Jesus Cine Fest" is to show the very best of Christian international production, and to recognize Christian independent filmmakers by providing a platform to have an opportunity to be awarded for their work.
Jesus Cine Fest - 2° International Christian Film Festival, accept all forms and genres.
Films must be submitted via online screener.
Entry does not guarantee acceptance into the festival. Submissions will not be returned. We also accept submissions that have premiered elsewhere and that may have distribution agreements already in place.
Multiple entries are allowed, however a separate entry form must be submitted for each film.
- All entries will be evaluated by a team of international filmmakers.
- The selected films will receive a high-resolution .png image of our "Official Selection Laurels" to be used for marketing and promotional materials as the filmmaker sees fit.
- Those films will get privately screened and evaluated by a jury of international filmmakers, directors and producers.
- The jury will select the winners of each category.
- All winners of each category will receive a Trophy and a printed Certificate with the mention of the prize won. Also we send a high-resolution .png image of the laurels of our festival with the label "Winner" to be used by the filmmaker in the promotion of his film, on printed covers or as he deems appropriate.
- The jury will also select the films that will be screened at our festival and you will be notified.
1. The competition is open to all filmmakers in the world.
2. Only completed films may be submitted. (No rough cuts).
3. We accept films of any year of production, any genre, any author, containing Christian values.
4. Our jury will screen the films privately, we accept films that have already been screened in other festivals and also films that are already available online. Judges will award the best films through private screenings.
5. Multiple entries are allowed. You can submit more than one film to the same category.
6. By submitting to the festival you confirm that you own the rights of the work submitted.
7. The Festival is open to everyone. If you are under 18, you will need to include your parents name and contact info.
8. All entries should be sent via electronic submition.
9. Please don't send discs (CDs, DVDs, BluRays) or any downloadable files to us directly, such as high resolution posters or other digital media.
10. There are no fee's refund.