Lights, camera, and plenty of action down at the Jersey Shore!
Celebrating its 12th year, The Jersey Shore Film Festival (JSFF) is returning to Asbury Park, and Deal Park, in New Jersey along the Jersey Shore, during the summer of 2019. JSFF has grown to become one of the marquee film festivals in New Jersey. It is a lucrative opportunity for filmmakers, directors, actors, crew, and producers to showcase their work, network with leading industry individuals, as well as company mainstays, and achieve recognition in the industry. The festival promises to attract thousands of audience members within direct reach of New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia and Connecticut, as well as across the country. JSFF is proud to feature cutting- edge new work from the rising stars of today's filmmakers.
While at the festival, enjoy everything the Jersey Shore has to offer from the beaches to the boardwalks, restaurants, shopping, and more!
Founded by entrepreneur and filmmaker Stevie Doueck with his wife Esther in 2005, the 12th annual Jersey Shore Film Festival (JSFF) has grown from a sheer concept into a truly promising event, and ultimately a lucrative opportunity for interaction by filmmakers and those attached to the film industry. Already, the festival has delivered on its potential ability to attract thousands of audience members within direct reach of Asbury Park, Bradley Beach, Belmar, Long Branch, Elberon, Deal, Allenhurst, Loch Arbor, Ocean Grove, and the extended Jersey Shore communities, as well as the Greater Tri-State area. The festival has brought filmmakers, and visiting artists from around the world to introduce films, answer audience questions, and participate in panel discussions.
The Jersey Shore Film Festival Screening Committee will choose a wide-spectrum of films, all intended to accomplish the festival’s mission: to attract and entertain the greatest masses of audiences throughout the Jersey Shore. The JSFF showcases the best contemporary films from around the world. It will encompass quality films from European, Asian, Middle Eastern as well as the America's, and ultimately joining up with local Jersey filmmakers.
JSFF has rigorous, high-caliber judging criteria, and will reward its showcased films with titles of distinction, all wearing the festival’s own mark of achievement - The Jersey Shore Film Festival Award®. The festival also welcomes the up and coming filmmakers with little or no experience to upload to JerseyShoreFilmFestival.com or mail in their own short narrative, documentary, animated and experimental works.
“Only at the 'Jersey Shore Film Festival' can filmmakers, film devotees, and the general public gather to screen high-quality films from around the world, as well as network among each other.
Stevie Doueck: Founding Director - Jersey Shore Film Festival
Along the Hamlet towns of the Jersey Shore including: Asbury Park, Long Branch, Elberon, Deal, Allenhurst, Ocean Grove, Bradley Beach, Belmar, and its surrounding townships, are some of the most successful and fastest growing summer locations in the world, thus positioning the JSFF as a unique and integral step in building and cultivating the theatrical community. The Jersey Shore Film Festival aims to attract local and worldwide press, in addition to sponsors who wish to match and expose their brand to a new trend. This will provide local residents, and visitors with an opportunity to see world-class films, meet progressive talent and build exposure for small businesses and corporate sponsors.
See you June 26th thru June 30th, 2019 along the Jersey Shore - In Asbury Park, and Deal Park, New Jersey USA!
For more information visit www.jerseyshorefilmfestival.com
Grand Jury for Best 'Qwik Qlip'
Grand Jury Award for Best Picture
Best Narative Feature
Best Documentary Feature
Best International Narative Feature
Best International Documentary Feature
Best Jersey Narative Feature
Best Jersey Documentary Feature
Best Narative Short
Best Jersey Short
Best International Narative Short
Best International Documentary Short
Best Animated Film
Best Short Short - Anywhere in the World
Best Short-Short - International
Best Short-Short - Jersey
Best Music Video
Best Original Music Score
Best Male Actor
Best Female Actor
Best Prime Time Pilot
Best Horror / Thriller - Anywhere In The World
Best Rising Star Filmmaker
Terms & Conditions
* Filmmakers submitting films assume all rights in regard to production of submission.
* To qualify for student entry fee rates, entrant must include proof of student status at the time of production (copy of student ID)
* All fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
* Entrants must submit an ONLINE digital version of their film for viewing consideration, as well as (2) hard copies of either DVD-R or Blu-Ray discs upon being accepted in the JSFF.
* If your entry includes DVDs or CDs, they should be received in our office within 7-12 days from the date notified for acceptance..
* All entries must be in English or subtitled in English.
* Films already shown theatrically, or have been broadcast on television in the Tri-State Area prior to the Festival or are available on DVD or VOD are eligible for consideration.
* The Jersey Shore Film Festival retains the right to accept or decline any film, for whatever reason, without notice or explanation.
* Once a film has been submitted it can not be withdrawn.
* Only complete entries (including fee payment and screener) will be considered.
* You may submit multiple entries but must fill out a separate entry form and pay an entry fee for each.
* Films are selected for Jersey Shore Film Festival presentation by the Jersey Shore Film Film Festival screening committee. If a film is selected, the Jersey Shore Film Festival administrative office will contact the entrant by phone or email.
* By submitting, the filmmaker agrees to let the Jersey Shore Film Festival use excerpts from their screeners for use in trailers, publicity and promotions as it pertains to the Jersey Shore Film Festival, and to promote and encourage audience members to attend and or participate in the Jersey Shore Film Festival.
* The Jersey Shore Film Festival is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items, including films in any medium, while en-route or in our possession, on or off of festival grounds.
* All submitted films will not be returned to filmmakers.
* The decision of the organizers of the Jersey Shore Film Festival, as to the interpretation of these rules, is final.
* All entrants will be notified on or before June 15, 2019, if they are accepted. Those submissions not accepted may be notified at a later date.
Response from festival:
We are truly sorry for the mishaps occurring during your experience. We have made contact with the venue operators detailing your frustration, and have been assured this will not be an issue going forward.
Thanks for your help in troubleshooting this for future success.