Celebrating its 10th year, The Jersey Shore Film Festival (JSFF) is returning to Asbury Park, New Jersey along the Jersey Shore in the summer of 2017. JSFF has grown to become one of the marquee film festivals in New Jersey. It is a lucrative opportunity for filmmakers, directors, actors, crew, and producers to showcase their work, network with leading industry individuals, as well as company mainstays, and achieve recognition in the industry. The festival promises to attract thousands of audience members within direct reach of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, as well as across the country. The festival will host, honor, and screen films from around the world at locations such as The Axelrod Theater for the Arts in Deal, NJ and McLoon'es on the shore in Asbury Park, NJ.
While at the festival, enjoy everything the Jersey Shore has to offer from the beaches to the boardwalks, restaurants, shopping, and more!
See you August 2017 in New Jersey!
For more information visit www.jerseyshorefilmfestival.com
Awards & Prizes
Grand Jury Award for Best Picture
Best Documentary Feature
Best Documentary Short
Best of Jersey
Best International Film
Best Animated Film
Best Short Short
Best Music Video
Rules & Terms
* Filmmakers submitting films assume all rights in regard to production of submission.
* To qualify for student entry fee rates, entrant must include proof of student status at the time of production (copy of student ID)
* All fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
* Entrants must submit an ONLINE digital version of their film for viewing consideration.
* If your entry includes DVDs or CDs, they should be received in our office within 7 days of the final deadline.
* All entries must be in English or subtitled in English.
* Films that have been shown theatrically or have been broadcast on television in the Tri-State Area prior to the Festival or are available on DVD or VOD are eligible for consideration.
* The JSFF retains the right to accept or decline any film, for whatever reason, without notice or explanation.
* Once a film has been submitted it can not be withdrawn.
* Only complete entries (including fee payment and screener) will be considered.
* You may submit multiple entries but must fill out a separate entry form and pay an entry fee for each.
* Films are selected for Jersey Shore Film Festival presentation by the JSFF screening committee. If a film is selected, the JSFF office will contact the entrant by phone or email.
* All entrants will be notified on or before July 24th, 2017 if they are accepted.
* By submitting, the filmmaker agrees to let the festival use excerpts from their screeners for use in JSFF 2016 trailers, publicity and promotions.
* The Jersey Shore Film Festival is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items, including films in any medium, while en-route or in our possession, on or off of festival grounds.
* All submitted films will not be returned to filmmakers.
* The decision of the Organizers, as to the interpretation of these rules, is final.