SPECIAL HORROR FILM EDITION
FRIDAY THE 13th. AUGUST 13th. We will screen horror films.
Jersey City Popup Film Festival (JCPFF) is designed to be a fun relaxed film festival, offering quality independent films and networking opportunities.
We strive to create opportunities for networking with fellow filmmakers and actors before and after the screenings.
Each festival will have an after party and awards.
The films, selected by a committee, include features, shorts, music videos, webisodes, and documentaries.
The festival will be hosted in the screening room at the Brightside Tavern in Jersey City. Before the screenings will be opportunity for networking and meeting fellow filmmakers and actors, with an after party to follow the screenings.
Trophies will be given to Best Film, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Unproduced Screenplay.
Winners and nominees will also be listed on our website.
JERSEY CITY POPUP FILM FESTIVAL (JCPFF) SUBMISSION RULES
1. JCPFF competition categories are open to the United States and International entries.
2. Films must submit preview screeners through online via secure screener, youtube or vimeo. Any other method must receive prior approval from the festival.
3. Foreign language entries must have English language subtitles.
4. Entries must have been completed in the past 5 years.
5. Applicants may submit as many entries as they wish, as long as each entry has a separate entry form and fee.
6. JCPFF has the right to screen any film or projects submitted to the Jersey City Popup Film Festival.
7. In order to receive an award, the project's producer, director, or representative must be present, unless a physical festival is not held.
8. If officially selected, it is the responsibility of the submitter to send the festival their film for digital download.
9. Items mailed to the festival will not be returned to the submitter, unless a pre-paid return mailer is included.
10. All decisions made by the festival are final and at their discretion.