The 2014 J.E.G. International Film Sizzler Competition is a film teaser/trailer competition that provides a platform for filmmakers around the world to showcase their creative and artistic talents through film expression. Our only caveat is that a woman play some role in the film, whether that role be a director, producer, writer, production assistant, a lead actress or otherwise.
The competition is an arts, culture and education combined program that welcomes your 1-4 minute trailer or teaser (sizzler) submission, with the hopes that your project provides audiences and film industry executives and partners with enough enticing footage about your film project, television program, reality show, music video, or similar media project to make us shout, "I've got to see that!". If you feel your project has what it takes to hit the big screen with a BANG, this is the international festival competition you NEED to submit to today!
This is a TJYGCP 501(c)3 fiscally sponsored event. See our partners and sponsors page on our website for more details: http://www.jegiff.com/partners---sponsors.html
There will be up to $10,000 in cash and prizes given to the winner(s) and the potential to obtain distribution and/or other film opportunities in the USA and foreign markets.
Script submissions may be eligible for film production, grants, fiscal sponsorship, and equipment financing. Contact email@example.com for details TODAY.
JEG INTERNATIONAL FILM SIZZLER FESTIVAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. We accept submissions for narrative features, shorts, reality shows, documentaries, animation, experimental and student films. THE SUBMISSION OF MATERIAL TO THIS FESTIVAL THAT IS IN ANY WAY PORNOGRAPHIC, OR IS ANY WAY ADVOCATES VIOLENCE, HATE, ABUSE, OR TERRORISM IS VEHEMENTLY PROHIBITED AND WILL BE REJECTED IMMEDIATELY.
2. All films submitted must have been completed on or after September 1, 2013.
3. All films must be submitted by online screener, preferrably Vimeo or YouTube. Exhibition will be in the same format, online screener.
4. Animated, experimental and student film submissions under 90 minutes in runtime will be considered.
5. Unless given special permission by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, all submission fees must be paid through FilmFreeway.
6. Special Circumstances "Mail-In" submission are to be mailed to: JEG International Film Festival, 4142 Ogletown-Stanton Road, Suite 251, Newark, DE 19713 USA.
7. ALL SUBMISSION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Submission(s) must be in English language or if in language other than English, submission(s) must have English subtitles.
9. By submitting to this festival, all submitters affirm that they have the copyright, ownership and/or creator authority to submit their materials to this festival, AND that their submission(s) may be viewed in front of festival audiences for consideration/inclusion in the 2014 JEG International Film Sizzler Screening Event. It is also understood and agreed that submissions may be judged, critiqued, reviewed, displayed, and spotlighted to promote talented new and/or overlooked filmmakers, AND to promote the J.E.G International Film Festivals and/or its partners.
10. There are NO WAIVERS for the J.E.G. International Film Sizzler Competition
11. Rules & Terms are subject to change without notice.
12. Official Competition Notices will posted on our website: www.jegiff.com
13. ONLY SUBMIT YOUR 1 TO 4 MINUTE TRAILER/TEASER/SIZZLER, COMPETITION FINALIST CHOSEN WILL BE CONTACTED TO SUBMIT THEIR FULL PROJECT FOR SCREENING AT THE FINAL JUDGING. GOOD LUCK!