The City of Issaquah in partnership with SIFF (Seattle International Film Festival), the largest film festival in the United States, presents an annual film festival in September.
The special weekend program features some of the world's best films — a unique combination of family favorites, recent arthouse successes, and new films — presented in the "Trailhead City" of Issaquah.
I, the undersigned, acknowledge and agree:
1. I have read, understated and fully comply with all submission eligibility information, Submission Guidelines, Terms and Conditions of Entry, and Entry Eligibility requirements.
2. To the best of my knowledge, all of the statements in this document are true.
3. This film or video is not subject to any litigation nor is threatened by any litigation.
4. I am duly authorized to submit this film to the festival.
5. I hold Issaquah International Film Festival harmless from any damage to the print(s) or tape(s) en route or otherwise during the course of the festival’s possession of the film.
6. I hold Crypticon, its owners, management, juries, subsidiaries, agents, sponsors, affiliates, etc. harmless from any and all claims of liability resulting from my entry.
7. I certify that I have full rights to the use of the music in the entered work.
8. Once an entry payment has been processed, we cannot provide a refund. If payment is disputed, the account holder may be subject to any fees.
9. I give permission for Issaquah International Film Festival to use stills, titles, copy, and/or information from the short or feature for promotional purposes
10. I give permission for Issaquah International Film Festival to screen the film at the 2017 Seattle Crypticon Film Festival. Any future screenings will only be done with filmmakers permission.
11. Entrant's name, address, and the production's title must be on each case or videotape / DVD.
12. If a film is invited to participate, the film must be shipped prepaid, insured and packed in proper containers or submitted online per festival request. Details will be provided upon selection.
13. Issaquah International Film Festival does not assume any liability for damage to prints due to improper containers.
14. Issaquah International Film Festival is hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations. The undersigned shall indemnify and hold harmless Issaquah International Film Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.