The young generation, starters, and female filmmakers deserve space to grow, and the excellent ones deserve to get international recognition. Good films made by passion mixed with ambition and knowledge, crafted by practice.
The International Student, Newcomer, and Woman Movie Awards (ISENMA) vision is to support independent filmmakers, newcomers, film students, women filmmakers, acting students, and new talents to get international recognition, exposure, and broader opportunity for their careers.
The International Student, Newcomer, and Woman Movie Awards (ISENMA) mission is not only creating platforms for filmmakers, stars, and talents to compete in their respective field, but also providing opportunities for the overall winners of the Festival to get their films recognized globally and in Indonesia.
The festival opens submission for film students, newcomers (non-student, professional, recreational filmmaker, or amateur) and female filmmakers from all over the world to submit their short and feature film or documentary. We also accept screenplay.
In our package, we focus on the details of every film, on the brilliance of every aspect, every department, and every performance. Every achievement deserves an award.
- In November 2018 we will hold an Award Ceremony in Bali. The Overall winner will receive a winning statue during Award Ceremony.
- The festival will also give awards for best film, platinum winners, and gold winners on the Awards Day. All accepted filmmakers are honored at the Awards Ceremony.
- The festival will be featuring screenings, film-making workshops and special guest appearances by filmmakers, mass media, and celebrities.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your film/s or screenplay to the International Student, Newcomer, and Woman Movie Awards (ISENMA), you agree to all Terms and Conditions below in full.
1. The submitter/filmmaker guarantee that all rights and releases have been legally secured, including music rights, songs, etc. and the submitter releases ISENMA and all its member from any legal action whatsoever.
2. If nominated, 2 DVD PAL and 1 (one) blu-ray (optional) or DCP, must be sent. Mark case and DVD, with title, length, and director's name. Please mark your film with "No Commercial Value - For Cultural Purposes Only" either on the envelope and the shipping invoices. Although every possible care will be taken with DVDs while in our possession, however, we cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen loss, stolen, or damage of entries. Please do not send originals. We do not receive downloads of any kind.
3. All transportation/shipping costs (including customs clearance) to Jakarta, plus fees for insurance while in transit, must be borne by the participants (please write: For Cultural Purposes only - Not for commercial use). The Festival Director reserves the right to refuse any shipment involving unpaid costs.
4. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
5. Only producers or directors can receive the physical awards at the award ceremony.
6. Regardless of the Prize and the winning status, winning filmmakers who can't attend the Awards Ceremony in Jakarta, will only receive laurels.
7. The festival has the right to disqualify a winning film for any reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
8. Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to have accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and reproduced either in part or whole, for educational or publicity purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material not be used for such purposes after the Festival.
9. We do not pay any screening fees. Not all winning films will be screened. The festival has the full right to select the winning films to be screened.
10. The festival director may deny participation to any film unable to meet the technical requirements for a public screening of good quality.
11. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
12. All filmmakers/submitters are expected to keep communications with the Festival professional and in good taste. Failure to do so may result in disqualification at any point in the adjudication process, including the nullification of Official Selection status or nominations. That stated, the Festival will only communicate with the person who submitted his/her film to the festival, and that Festival should not be expected to communicate with any other persons.
13. The festival has the right to work with any institution and partner festivals for all kind of cooperation, including joint events or promotions.
14. We accept film and documentary film from students, newcomers, and female filmmakers. For newcomer director, he or she should state whether his/her film is his/her first, second, or third film. Students don’t have to state it and can submit any film, as long as he/she is still a student when making the film.
15. Films with various languages are welcome but must be added with English subtitle (or it can be dubbed into English).
16. We accept films from all genres.
17. Films could be from any year.
18. All submissions should be sent prepaid.
19. We will not return your screening and exhibition copies.
20. All submission fees are non-refundable.
21. The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in the profile of the Festival, if it becomes necessary to do so due to circumstances beyond his/her control.
22. The submitter/filmmaker acknowledges that remediation of any sort will be limited to a refund of their submission fees.
23. The submitter/filmmaker agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners, affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability associated with your participation or entry to the Festival.
24. All disputes in respect of any matter relating to the International Film Festivals shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in North Jakarta. Any dispute arising as a result of submission to the Festival will have a recourse limited to the lesser of either the submission fee paid or the cost of correcting the issue.
By submitting to our Festival, submitter/filmmaker indicates that they have read, understand, agree with, and will comply all of the Terms and Condition above, and accept all of the terms and conditions herein, in their entirety, without modification.