International Inter University Short Film Festival organized by Dhaka University Film Society is a festival to promote and inspire the work of University going film makers with the slogan "Take Your Camera, Frame Your Dream". The call for entry of the 8th edition of this festival will continue from 25th October to 25th February. Interested ones are requested to submit their film/films within this time line.
Films can be submitted in two categories-
1. Competition (length- 15 minutes maximum)
(These films will compete for the prizes)
2. Panorama (length- 30 minutes maximum)
(These films will not compete for the prizes, but will be considered for the special mentions)
Films can be submitted in two ways.
1. DVD Submission: DVD of the film can be submitted directly or sent to this address Dhaka University Film Society, 1st Floor, Teacher & Student Center (TSC), University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh. Entrants Name, name of the University, name of the short film, Cell phone number must be attached with the DVD. After submitting or sending the film entrants must log on to www.dufs.org and submit the form.
2. Online Submission: . Upload the Film in Google Drive, Dropbox or Microsoft One Drive. Go to this link www.dufs.org. You will find a registration form there. Fill up the registration form and Post the Link of the Film in the Online Registration Form. Make sure it can be accessed by us.
Entrants will get a confirmation email within two weeks of submitting the film.
1. Zahir Raihan Best Short
2. First Runner Up
3. Second Runner Up
4. Best Cinematography
5. Best Editing
6. Best Script
7. Best Original Score
8. Special Mention for Amazing Animation
9. Special Mention from the Jury Board
1. Films previously submitted to the International Inter University Short Film Festival are NOT eligible.
2. The entrant has to be an undergraduate student or post graduate student, currently enrolled in a University/College. Those who have completed their undergraduate studies within the previous 2 (Two) years are also eligible.
3. Films shown at private screenings not open to the public (for crew, investors, etc) are eligible.
4. Films earlier screened in other festivals (in any country) are eligible. The entrant has to mention the names of the festivals the film has been screened in.
5. All entries must be subtitled in English. Dialogue lists are not accepted.
6. Entrant confirms and warrants required legal authority to submit the entry into the Festival and to use all music, images, and content in the entry.