International Film Festival for Family, Against Drug Abuse & Trafficking (IFF4FADAT) is one of the members of a big festivals group internationalfilmfestivals.org which aim is to help to promote the goals of the United Nations in celebrating international days of peace, women, environment, culture, anti-discrimination, tolerance, youth, family, humanitarian, human rights, health, autism, disability, etc.
The festival was first established to support and promote filmmakers all over the world, raise local and international awareness towards issues relating to family, public service, and drug abuse and trafficking, and to fight against illicit drugs.
The International Film Festival for Family, Against Drug Abuse & Trafficking open submissions from all over the world. We are seeking for good quality films with excellent storytelling and production technique, have an inspiring story, and produced with passion and noble aims for humanity. The festival accepts short and feature films and documentary with a general theme, but especially in relate to family, public service, against drug abuse and trafficking issues.
The Festival values every aspect of a film and will acknowledge them through the packages (directing, story, acting, cinematography, sound, hair & make-up, music, production design, etc.). The Festival will give separate awards for each selected aspect. International films and documentaries with various spoken language with English subtitles or dubbed in English are very welcomed.
Our festivals group has strong connections with the largest Indonesian cinema network, several private foundations, international culture centers, and prominent members of society. The group yearly awards ceremony have been attended by kings, sultans, queen, ministers, senators, parliament members, notable guests, artists, and leading newspapers.
We will hold our festival on May 2017 to celebrate International Day of Families (15 May), Global Day of Parents (1 June), UN Public Service Day (23 June), and International Day against Drug Abuse & Trafficking (26 June).
The festival will be featuring premiere screenings, filmmaking workshops, with special guest appearances by filmmakers, mass media, and celebrities. We hope to give motivational, informative, and outstanding films to be our showcase in the Festival.
Let's build healthy nation worldwide and give a better and safer place for our future generation to live, by what we can do best.
We will give Special Jury Award (if necessary), Diamond, Award of Excellence, and Award of Merit, during Awards Ceremony in Jakarta. All accepted filmmakers are honored at the Awards Ceremony. Overall winner of the Festival will be granted a winning statue during the Awards Ceremony in Jakarta.
The festival will be featuring film screenings in our institution partner, film-making workshops and special guest appearances by filmmakers, government bodies, mass media, and celebrities. All winning filmmakers are warmly welcomed.
This agreement pertains to all Work(s) submitted to the International Film Festival for Family, Against Drug Abuse & Trafficking (the Festival).
Be it known to any filmmaker or submitter, by submitting your film(s) or screenplay to the International Film Festival for Family, Against Drug Abuse & Trafficking (the Festival), you are agreeing to all TERMS AND CONDITIONS below in full.
1. The submitter guarantee that all rights and releases have been legally secured, including music rights, songs, etc and the submitter releases the Festival and all its member from any legal action whatsoever.
2. A) If nominated, 2 DVD PAL (required) and 1 blu-ray (optional) or DCP (optional), must be sent. Mark case and DVD, with title, length, and director's name. Please mark your film with "No Commercial Value - For Cultural Purposes Only" either on the envelope and the shipping invoices.
B) Please send the DVDs/Blu-ray/DCP mentioned in point 2A through courier, or post, or Digital Transfer Service. We do not accept data for final judging and screening.
C. Although every possible care will be taken with DVDs while in our possession, however, we cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen loss, stolen, or damage of entries. Please do not send originals. We do not receive downloads of any kind.
3. All transportation/shipping costs (including customs clearance) to Jakarta, plus fees for insurance while in transit, must be borne by the participants (please write: For Cultural Purposes only - Not for commercial use). The Festival Director reserves the right to refuse any shipment involving unpaid costs.
4. All submissions should be sent prepaid.
5. We will not return your screening and exhibition copies.
6. All submission fees are non-refundable.
7. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
8. Only producers or directors can receive the physical awards at the award ceremony.
9. Regardless of the Prize and the winning status, winning filmmakers who can't attend the Awards Ceremony in Jakarta, will only receive laurels.
10. The festival has the right to disqualify a winning film for any reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
11. Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to have accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and reproduced either in part or whole, for educational or publicity purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material not be used for such purposes after the Festival.
12. We do not pay any screening fees. Not all winning films will be screened. The festival has the full right to select the winning films to be screened.
13. The Festival Directorate may deny participation to any film unable to meet the technical requirements for a public screening of good quality.
14. The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in the profile of the Festival if it becomes necessary to do so due to circumstances beyond his/her control.
15. All filmmakers/submitter are expected to keep communications with the Festival professional and in good taste. Failure to do so may result in disqualification at any point in the adjudication process, including the nullification of Official Selection status or nominations. That stated, the Festival will only communicate with the person who submitted his/her film to the festival, and that Festival should not be expected to communicate with any other persons.
16. The festival has the right to work with any institution and partner festivals for all kind of cooperation, including joint events or promotions.
17. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
18. The submitter/filmmaker also acknowledges that remediation of any sort will be limited to a refund of their submission fees.
19. Films could be from any year.
20. All disputes in respect of any matter relating to the International Film Festivals shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in North Jakarta. Any dispute arising as a result of submission to the Festival will have a recourse limited to the lesser of either the submission fee paid or the cost of correcting the issue.
By submitting to our Festival, submitter/filmmaker:
- indicates that they have read, understand, agree with, and will comply all of the Terms and Condition above, and accept all of the terms and conditions herein, in their entirety, without modification.
- agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners, affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability associated with your participation or entry to the Festival.