The International Film Festival for Environment, Health, and Culture was established to participate in making a cleaner and better environment, raise the quality of life and maintain an intercultural relationship for better acceptance and deeper understanding of people and diversity in life. Our main mission is to promote films about the environment, health, and culture issues, carrying skillful methods of storytelling, produced with excellent technique and crafted with passion and love for humanity. International Film Festival for Environment, Health, and Culture is one of the members of a big festivals group internationalfilmfestivals.org. The Festivals Group is aimed to help to promote the goals of the United Nations in celebrating international days of peace, women, anti-discrimination, tolerance, youth, family, humanitarian, human rights, health, autism, disability, and more.
We receive submissions from all over the world. The festival accepts feature and short film, and documentary (any length), and we welcome ambitious newcomers to star their excellent films. We accept all kind of films besides environment and health because this festival is also about modern and traditional culture.
The festival appreciates all the hard work every department contributes to making a film. With an all-in-one package, juries of the festival will value various performances such as directing, cinematography, editing, performance, story, acting, sound, production design, costume design, music, etc. The festival would give separate awards if they got selected.
Participating in the global community events, celebrating the World Health Day (7 April), World Lupus Day (10 May), World Cultural Day (21 May), and World Environment Day (5 June), the Festival will conduct its Awards Ceremony on June 2019.
Our past winners include many Hollywood stars. We conduct a press conference, awards ceremony, workshop, and dozens of films are screened. Working together with the largest Indonesian cinema network, several private foundations and international culture centers, and having good connection with influential members of high-ranking society, the festival has managed to conduct yearly outstanding awards ceremony attended by kings, sultans, queen, ministers, senators, parliament members, notable guests, artists, and leading newspapers.
During the awards night in Indonesia, the overall winner will receive an exquisite winning statue. On that day, the festival will also give awards of excellence and awards of merit to the winning filmmakers.
RULES & REGULATION:
This agreement pertains to all Work(s) submitted to IFFEHC.
Be it known to any filmmaker or submitter, by submitting your film(s) or screenplay to the International Film Festival for Environment, Health, and Culture (the Festival), you agree to all TERMS AND CONDITIONS below in full.
1. The submitter guarantee that all rights and releases have been legally secured, including music rights, songs, etc. and the submitter releases the Festival and all its member from any legal action whatsoever.
2. A) If nominated, 2 DVD PAL (required) and 1 blu-ray (optional) or DCP (optional), must be sent. Mark case and DVD, with title, length, and director's name. Please mark your film with "No Commercial Value - For Cultural Purposes Only" either on the envelope and the shipping invoices.
B) Please send the DVDs/Blu-ray/DCP mentioned in point 2A through courier, or post, or Digital Transfer Service. We do not accept data for final judging and screening.
C. Although every possible care will be taken with DVDs while in our possession, however, we cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen loss, stolen, or damage of entries. Please do not send originals. We do not receive downloads of any kind.
3. All transportation/shipping costs (including customs clearance) to Jakarta, plus fees for insurance while in transit, must be borne by the participants (please write: For Cultural Purposes only - Not for commercial use). The Festival Director reserves the right to refuse any shipment involving unpaid costs.
4. All submissions should be sent pre-paid.
5. We will not return your screening and exhibition copies.
6. All submission fees are non-refundable.
7. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
8. Only producers or directors can receive the physical awards at the award ceremony.
9. Regardless of the Prize and the winning status, winning filmmakers who can't attend the Awards Ceremony in Jakarta, will only receive laurels.
10. The festival has the right to disqualify a winning film for any reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
11. Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to have accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and reproduced either in part or whole, for educational or publicity purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material not be used for such purposes after the Festival.
12. We do not pay any screening fees. Not all winning films will be screened. The festival has the full right to select the winning films to be screened.
13. The Festival Directorate may deny participation to any film unable to meet the technical requirements for a public screening of good quality.
14. The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in the profile of the Festival if it becomes necessary to do so due to circumstances beyond his/her control.
15. All filmmakers/submitter are expected to keep communications with the Festival professional and in good taste. Failure to do so may result in disqualification at any point in the adjudication process, including the nullification of Official Selection status or nominations. That stated, the Festival will only communicate with the person who submitted his/her film to the festival, and that Festival should not be expected to communicate with any other persons.
16. The festival has the right to work with any institution and partner festivals for all kind of cooperation, including joint events or promotions.
17. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
18. The submitter/filmmaker also acknowledges that remediation of any sort will be limited to a refund of their submission fees.
19. Films could be from any year.
20. All disputes in respect of any matter relating to the International Film Festivals shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in North Jakarta. Any dispute arising as a result of submission to the Festival will have a recourse limited to the lesser of either the submission fee paid or the cost of correcting the issue.
By submitting to our Festival, submitter/filmmaker:
- indicates that they have read, understand, agree with, and will comply all of the Terms and Condition above, and accept all of the terms and conditions herein, in their entirety, without modification.
- agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners, affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability associated with your participation or entry to the Festival.