INSPIRED FAITH CHRISTIAN FILM FESTIVAL
MAY 13-16, 2020
A CHRISTIAN FAITH-BASED EVENT.
JOIN US FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND OF SCREENINGS OF CHRISTIAN FILMS, NETWORKING, WORKSHOPS & FUN IN MARIETTA GA (Greater Atlanta area)
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Filmmakers on Mission
Sharing films at a homeless shelter in Marietta
Thursday, May 14, 2020
5:00 - 10:00PM
Meet & Greet
at DyVer City Restaurant
Come relaxed and ready to meet and greet filmmakers and the general public as we screen a variety of short and middy films. FREE & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
Friday, May 15, 2020
4:00 - 10:00PM
Redeemed Christian Fellowship
Saturday, May 16, 2020
8:00-10:00 am- Filmmakers networking Breakfast at DyverCity Restaurant
11:00am-1:00pm - Workshops at Redeemed Fellowship
11:00am - 3:00pm: More great films
5:00pm-9:00pm: More great films, Red Carpet Reception & Awards Show (8pm)
Walk the Red Carpet like the celebrity you are! Cheer on award recipients and enjoy our special show.
About the Festival
Do you have an inspirational or CHRISTIAN faith-based film that will leave the viewer encouraged, uplifted or in a place of retrospection? Whether it's a short or feature film, animation or a mini-film, we want your film!
Please note however, that the festival takes place on a church property, therefore NO PROFANITY, NO NUDITY, NO HORROR OR INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
INSPIRED FAITH IS ALL ABOUT INSPIRATION! AND IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FILMS!!
The three-day festival begins with a welcome party will screen short films, feature films and documentaries from around the world, that inspire hope, encourage dreams, and tell stories about courage and faith in the midst of challenges.
ON Awards Night, we will have winners in all categories plus a special award for Best Female Director/Filmmaker. There are also a host of special awards such as the Inspiring Missions Awards and the coveted Inspired Faith Award for the top film.
Categories are: Mini, Short, Middy, Feature, Student, Documentary and Animation.
Inspired Sisters!!! Give your faith-based and inspiring films an audience. We will honor women filmmakers, directors and/or producers with a Best Female Filmmaker/Director award dedicated just to recognizing the contributions of women filmmakers to the industry.
Inspired students!!! Students are encouraged to submit their short films for consideration.
Inspired Animation!!! We would love to see an inspirational story in animation. Remember, children's stories can be inspiring too.
Inspired Faith is produced by BarriVIsion Films & Productions, Inc., producers of family-friendly and faith-based films and television programming. The festival is sponsored by BarriVision Films and Redeemed Christian Fellowship, where it will be held.
So head for Marietta, just an hour from downtown Atlanta, Georgia in May, for a weekend of exciting films, fun and fellowship.
See you there!
Awards will be given in the following categories:
The Inspired Faith Award - Overall best film
Best of the Fest Awards are given in the following categories
Several special awards are also awarded on Awards Night.
VIDEO LINKS AND ONLINE SCREENERS PREFERRED. TO MAIL A DVD OF YOUR FILM PLEASE EMAIL US FOR AN ADDRESS AT firstname.lastname@example.org
1. This festival takes place on the grounds of a church. Films containing profanity, nudity, sexually explicit scenes, simulated sex or excessive violence will NOT be accepted. NO horror films will be accepted. Submissions containing such materials are ineligible for screening.
The following films are ideal for this festival
- Faith-based films with Christian values
- Inspirational films with themes that exemplify moral standards in accordance with traditional family values
- Films that inspire faith, courage, hope
- Films that promote good moral standards and behaviors
2. Films created in or containing any language other than English must be subtitled in English.
3. Competition is open to anyone who wishes to enter.
4. Films produced, primarily financed, or initiated by a major Hollywood film studio are ineligible for competition.
5. Films must have been completed no earlier than January 1, 2012. Films currently in progress must be completed at the time of submission. No rough cuts accepted.
4. Films must be available for screening during the festival, May 13-16, 2020.
5. By submitting a film to the IFFF, the filmmaker agrees to allow the film to be screened at the festival, and to allow short portions of the film to be used by BarriVision Productions, the producer of the festival and the IFFF for promotional purposes.