The Inside Film Festival is an online arm of the Onyko Film Awards. While the "ONYKO" does offline screenings, the "INSIDE" is focused on online screenings. Winners are chosen every month. From the monthly winners, a team of judges selects films for the annual online event.
As well as the switch to NFT trophies for "ONYKO", this decision was chosen by us because of the events of recent time (COVID19 and the war in Ukraine). The online format for many at such times is the most acceptable.
We offer our winners the opportunity to purchase NFT (NFT trophies). On request, we can write in the description to whom, for which film in which nomination and in which year the award was presented.
Best Drama Short/Feature Film
Best Comedy Short/Feature Film
Best Horror Short/Feature Film
Best Sci-fi/Fantasy Short/Feature Film
Best Documentary Short/Feature Film
Best Experimental Film
Best Animation Short/Feature Film
Best LGBT Short/Feature Film
Best Student Film
Best Web/TV Series
Best Commercial Video
Film Best Music Video
Best Screenwriter Short/Feature Film
Best Visual Effects
Best Sound Design
Best Costume Design
- Films can be from anywhere in the world.
- Films must have subtitles in English. For Music Videos, no English subtitles needed.
- Films have no premiere requirements or prior screening restrictions that impact Festival eligibility. No matter when or where films were created.
- We have given up gender acting nominations: separate awards for Best Actor and Best Actress. This process isn't related to the gender of the actors.
- The filmmaker has cleared all the rights for their film. Inside Film Festival isn't the right holder of the films nor responsible towards any claims that arise regarding copyrights.
- Inside Film Festival can use your project's materials for the promotion.
- The Filmmaker/s is/are responsible for making sure all submission materials are submitted by the submission deadline indicated. If your film does not arrive or is not uploaded by the deadline for which you have registered, you may be withdrawn.
- Submission fees are non-refundable.
- All decisions regarding award winners are considered final and incontestable.
- Applicants acknowledge that Inside Film Festival reserves the right to change the nature of screenings and events due to circumstances related to public health and welfare or at the direction of local, state, or federal authorities. In such cases, no submission refunds shall be issued.
- Photography submissions must be the original work of the submitter. Submitter responsible for obtaining necessary authorizations in order to submit their work to the Photography Competition (e.g. model release forms, etc.).
- All image submissions to the Photography Competition should be in digital format (.jpg). The link should be for one image or series only, and not for a portfolio.