Indian World Film Festival is latest addition to Miniboxoffice film festivals family. The Miniboxoffice is an independent film festival organizing company which caters to filmmakers of more than 90 countries through its 8 film festivals round the year. Indian World Film Festival objective is to showcase best of world cinema which boost growth of industry, emerging & experienced talent.
The Indian World Film Festival marks the milestone in cinematic history of Hyderabad, India. The Hyderabad- a culturally rich & heritage city is the hub of Telugu cinema & the destination of many budding filmmakers since past century. The festival is the tribute towards contribution of the Telugu film industry in the development of cinema in India
7th Indian World Film Festival -23 will provide professional networking & film marketing opportunities to the filmmakers and also introduced them with current trends of cinema. The festival goal is to empower independent filmmakers and dedicated to become world’s finest festival which fosters the growth of independent filmmakers.
With this commitment, I invite all the filmmakers to participate in 7th edition of Indian World Film Festival.
Best Feature Film
Best Short Film
Best Music Video
Best Ad Film
Best Debut Director (For Feature Film Only)
Special Festival Mention
Honorable Jury Mention
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Original Music
Best Background Music
Rules and Regulations:
7th Indian World Film Festival-2023
1. Awards for both professional and students category-
❏ Best Feature Film ❏ Best Short Film ❏ Best Animation
❏ Best Feature Animation ❏Best Feature Documentary ❏ Short Documentary
❏ Best Music Video ❏ Best Film-Jury ❏ Best Director
❏Special Festival Mention ❏Honorable Jury Mention ❏ Best Ad Film
❏ Best Debut Director (Feature Only)
❏ Best Cinematography ❏ Best Editing ❏Best Screenplay ❏ Best VFX
❏ Best Actor ❏ Best Actress
❏ Best Supporting Actor ❏ Best Supporting Actress
❏ Best Original Music ❏ Best Background Music
Certificate of participation + Miniboxoffic Movies Ratings will be given to all entries. The winners will be honored with certificate and trophy + short film distribution deal.
3. Films must be subtitled in English if language is other than English and Hindi.
4. Films participated in Indian World Film Festival-2017 to 22 are not eligible for participation in 2023
5. Year of production & accepted movie duration:
- Year of production: Jan-2020 onwards
- Feature Films/Feature Animation/Feature Documentary: 61 min to 180 min (more than 60 min)
- Short Film/Short Documentary/Short Animation: up-to 60min
- Music Video: up-to 7 min
6. IWFF-23 stages/process:
• Entry submission as per rules & regulations.
• Notification of shortlisted regular entries by the festival office on 21 Feb 2023 & shortlisted late entries notification on 26 Feb 2023.
• Delegate registration to attend IWFF-23. All filmmakers must have registered as delegate to attend the festival. Hospitality charges are applicable for filmmakers & attendees, which include lunch, tea/coffee with cookies & master classes.
• Festival movies screening & workshops followed by award ceremony in Hyderabad on 12 March 2023.
7. The decision of the Jury will be final and can’t be challenged.
8. Indian World Film Festival-23 does not take any type financial commitment for the expense incurred on the correspondence by the participant. All Travel, Lodging & Boarding and other miscellaneous expenses will have to be borne by the participant himself for attending the festival. No request for the same will be entertained.
9. Once the film submitted can’t be withdrawn in any circumstances, however festival director reserve the rights to disqualify any film on certain grounds.
10. By submitting movie to Indian World Film Festival-23, filmmaker/producer takes the whole responsibility of copyright issues of music, script and other creative and technical aspects of film.
11. Filmmakers are requested to submit the following through email at IWFF@miniboxoffice.com .
• Synopsis of the movie.
• Crew & Cast List.
• Biography & Filmography of Film director.
• Photograph of Director.
• Still and Posters of film in JPEG format.
12. Movie Submission- via FilmFreeway