Ibiza Music Video Festival is a music video competition aimed at crew members who have worked on the production of a music video. Now on its 7th edition of the festival with 17 categories to apply to!
This year our event is being supported by the notorious PACHA, as well as introducing our new category 'Fashion Film' to our submissions, this year will be our biggest year yet!
If your submissions is shortlisted and nominated for your chosen category, you could have the chance to be invited to Ibiza to attend an exciting weekend of Ibiza style workshops, chats, screenings, networking opportunities as well as attending the awards ceremony itself!
Here you may indicate which categories you would like to apply for. This year the deadline will be August 20th 2019.
Your first submission will be a fee of $25. To enter for additional categories you will receive a discount code with confirmation of your first submission, providing you with a discount of $5 per additional category.
How Does It Work? All category winners will automatically be nominated for Best Music Video.
Please name the person by which the role was completed by e.g. Best Director, Joe Bloggs.
For more information on the categories please visit the Awards section on the IMVF website.
• Music videos will have been completed no earlier than July 2017. Music videos must not exceed 5 minutes.
• Submitted music videos should not contain any [written] production credits at the end of the video (i.e. credit roll).
• We’ll only accept videos that have been submitted with a complete application form and a fully paid entry fee.
• Filmmakers, producers, and/or musicians who submit their video to the Ibiza IMVF Awards must possess all of the necessary permissions/ rights to that video.
• The submitter grants the Ibiza IMVF the non-exclusive rights to reproduce the video and/or part of the video, and to showcase the video for the purposes of the festival and/or its promotion.
• Please note: Ibiza IMVF does not guarantee that your submitted music video will be shortlisted for the festival.
• All information posted by the Ibiza IMVF is subject to change without prior notice.
Music videos must not contain a credit roll (production credits) at the end of the video.
• There are no submission-fee refunds for the music videos that failed to make it into the competition.
• Films and documentaries must supply a trailer with the submission.
All flights and accommodation fees will be required to be paid solely by the successful nominated applicants, the IMVF is not responsible for paying for flights and accommodation for applicants.
Terms and Conditions, Ibiza IMVF * Upon signing, I fully acknowledge and consent to the following: To the best of my knowledge, all statements in this document are true and correctly represented. I am duly authorized, on my behalf and on behalf of any person(s) or entity(ies) with ownership rights to the music video, to submit this music video to the Ibiza IMVF, and I attest that this submission is not in violation of any law or legal statute, nor does it violate any right of said person(s) or entity(ies). I hold the Ibiza IMVF, its officers, as well as any and all of its fiscal sponsors and affiliated entities, exempt from any damage to, or loss of, any and all materials submitted by me, whether or not that damage or loss occurs en route to and/or from the festival, or during the course of the festival whilst the Ibiza IMVF are in possession of said materials.