Hyperwave Film Awards is a Seasonal International Film Competition and Awards Event. Each Season, our Jury will award the best films through private online screenings and our winners from each category will advance to our live Annual Event which will be held in Los Angeles, California.
Our selection levels include Semi-Finalist, Finalist, and Award Winners. All selected Semi-Finalist & Finalist will receive a Hyperwave laurel and all seasonal winners can purchase a beautiful Hyperwave blue crystal trophy & print-ready digital certificate to show off their achievement.
All selected Semi-Finalist & Finalist will receive a Hyperwave laurel and all seasonal winners can purchase a beautiful Hyperwave blue crystal trophy & print-ready digital certificate to show off their achievement. Award Winners in & outside of the United States will have to pay for customization the S&H costs of their trophies.
>> All Winners will also receive a 3 Month iPitch.tv Membership, a next generation platform for creators of original pitches for TV, Film & Digital Media to connect directly with Hollywood Producers and Studio Executives.
All Annual Trophy Winner who do not attend the awards show can pay to have to have their trophy shipped.
All Print-Ready Digital Certificates will be e-mailed to participants.
All Winners will be promoted year round on our website and social media platforms.
>> HYPERWAVE CATEGORIES & AWARDS (EACH SEASON)
(Under 50 Minutes)
Best Short - Drama
Best Short - Comedy
Best Short - Horror
Best Short - Action/Thriller
Best Short - Documentary
Best Short - Foreign
Best Short - Animation
Best Short - Student
Best Short - Impact/Awareness
Best Short - Experimental/Dance
Best Short Screenplay (Under 50 Pages)
Best Short - Micro (Under 7 Minutes)
Best Music Video
Best Web Series (Under 50 Minutes)
1. Films must be 50 minutes or less (including credits).
2. Films must be submitted via Filmfreeway.
3. Any films with non-English dialogue or text must be submitted with English subtitles.
4. Films that have already won or been selected at our festival cannot be entered again.
5. All films must include English subtitles (unless the spoken language is English)
6. Short Screenplays must be submitted as PDF files in the proper screenwriting format. Screenplays may be a minimum of 5 pages and a maximum of 50 pages. The TITLE of the screenplay and NAME OF WRITER must be listed on the title page.
7. Hyperwave does not publically screen films in our seasonal editions.
8. We do not accept any projects that have low production value (bad sound, lack of subtitles/captions for non-English films, low video resolution less than 1080p HD).
9. We do NOT offer any Free Waivers at this time.