Hollywood Women-themed International Film Festival is created to provide a platform for international artists to showcase and communicate about women-themed films and television productions(include but not limited to big screen productions, independent productions, and online productions). We hope to expand their impact on the international stage.
All topics related to women's thoughts, women's fate, life conditions, women's views and so on are welcome to participate in the awards.
👑Winners will get the certificate/Trophy
Best picture of --
TV short play
New media work
*Best new filmmaker
☀️Two Special Units Awards
-- LOVE AND CARE
-- LIGHT AND POWER
Thanks for your joining!
1. Hollywood women themes international film festival welcome movies and TV programs(MTV/TV show)
all topics related to women's thoughts, women's fate, life conditions, women's views.
2. Any film with a running time greater then 5 minutes up.
3. Films must have been completed in the current or previous year ( 2018 ---2021).
4. The applicant holds the sole responsibility of copyright clearance of any copyrighted material in the film. Films including unauthorized copyrighted material are ineligible.
5. Films not in English must be subtitled in English.
6. If your film is accepted You Must send us the POSTER, Film Information, Trailer and Film in MP4 Blu Ray or DCP - within ONE (1) week of the film acceptance, if not we will overturn the Accepted to Unaccepted film without any prejudice
7. Accepted films must be in MP4
8. Racist and violent films will not accepted
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
1. FILMS CAN BE RETURN IF FILMMAKER SEND US A PRE-PAID FEDEX OR ANY OTHER CARRIER THEY WISH TO USE.
2. HWTIFF is under no obligation to provide comments regarding submitted films to any applicant. The festival is not responsible for any internal comments obtained by the applicant regarding their film.
3. Held opening gala and awards ceremony online. One on One Interviews with Filmmakers, Actors, Directors - Award Event.
4. Location: DUE to COVID-19 RESTRICTION We will inform everybody if we will allow to use a theater or cinema in Los Angeles and Washington DC.