The Hollywood Online Cinefest is an International, Independent online event for all Genres, Documentary, Feature, Music Video and Web Series. It is a monthly event recurring every 1st of the month providing a wider exposure to many more filmmakers.
The goal of this online festival is to provide homes to the group of young and vibrant film enthusiasts who are committed to creating spaces for independent cinema and devoted to spreading the knowledge of the modern visual art form to all interested.
The Hollywood Online Cinefest aims at bringing out the most creative filmmakers from around the globe and to present their art on one single platform such as our website.
Direct Monthly Online Film Festival's library will have some very remarkable award-winning films from across the world. Your film will be viewed by our international community and will be judged by a jury of film professionals.
Filmmakers competing in other festivals that require they not to show their films online, may submit their films to us and request that Judges see their films through private screenings.
The Hollywood Online Cinefest is a monthly international event. We accept short films, Features, documentaries, animations, music video and web series and reality of any genre. Each month our industry jury members, screen, review and rate all projects. Official Selections and Winners in each categories are announced by the beginning of each month on our website.
The Hollywood Online Cinefest a monthly recurring competition starting every 1st of every month. Submissions are accepted until the last day of every month. You will be notified by email of your submission acceptance within the 5 to 8 days of your submission. Winners in each category will be announced the following month, every month. In August 2020 the best in each category will be screened at the Festival before a live audience on August Friday 7th and Saturday 8th 2020.
There will be a RED CARPET with press coverage. Further information will be available for your attendance soon.
Winners Award Certificates
Exposure with Online Screening on the Festival website.
1) Only online Submission will accepted through film festival platform FILMFREWAY.com.
2) All submissions are final.
3) All genre films are accepted.
4) After a film has been selected and the filmmaker notified, the film will be listed on the festival web site under official selections whether it wins any awards or not.
5) By submitting to the Festival you confirm that you own the rights of the film and agree to allow your project to be shown by the Hollywood Online Cinefest website and organization. Your name and project information may be used for promotion.
6) Filmmakers competing in other festivals that require they not to show their films online, may submit their films to us and request that Judges see their films through private screenings.
7) All project in MP4 or Quick Time formats, wether, offline or online with Vimeo.com or YouTube.com will be accepted and be consider. After having submitted your film or project through FilmFreeway, email your mp4 or Quick Time file to: HollywoodOnlineCinefest@gmail.com
8) All selected films and projects will remain on our website. Please note that you can request to delete or update your link any time you need. You may also request that your project be screened on our website as a private screening and be a password protected entry.
9) Submissions in languages other than English must be subtitled in English.
10) Multiple entries are allowed. You can submit more than one film to the same category or different Category.
11) We accept all categories of film.
12) The film production could be from any year.
13) The festival has the right to disqualify or remove any inappropriate film or project for any reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
14) Each entry will be accompanied by non-refundable fees. No Checks are accepted to pay submission fees, only online payment through filmFreeway.
15) Entries will not be processed without entry fee payment. Entrance fees are non-refundable.
16) The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
17) All Selected Film and Projects, are based on decisions by our panel of Industry Judges. All Selections are final. The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all.
19) By Submitting your Films and Projects, you agree to our GENERAL RULES FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE HOLLYWOOD ONLINE CINEFEST and that you have read our Rules and Regulations.
GENERAL AGREEMENT FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE HOLLYWOOD ONLINE CINEFEST.
I have read and accept the Rule’s and regulations of THE HOLLYWOOD ONLINE CINEFEST.
I authorize THE HOLLYWOOD ONLINE CINEFEST to screen my film or project online to compete for the award for Best Film in any and all categories.I certify that I hold necessary rights for the presentation of this film or Project in HOLLYWOOD ONLINE CINEFEST and that all rights and permissions have been made. This film or project is not subject to any litigation nor is threatened by any litigation. By accepting these conditions, I transfer to HOLLYWOOD ONLINE CINEFEST the right to use excerpts of the submitted film, its stills, and trailers, for the purposes of publicity and marketing of the film or project at the various social networks and on the website of the festival, and for other non-commercial purposes related to the promotion of the film or project and festival. I hereby agree to indemnify HOLLYWOOD ONLINE CINEFEST, in the event that such rights have not been properly transferred.