Hell’s Kitchen NYC Festival will showcase projects in short and feature versions. The festival will be held at New York’s Producers Club at 358 West 44th Street between 8th and 9th Avenues, in the heart of Times Square . The Festival Director is John Hoyt, an award winning Actor, Writer and Director best known for his work on the films Carlito's Way, Die Hard with a Vengeance, and The Basketball Diaries. John had the honored to work with his dear friend and veteran film, tv and Broadway stage actor, Victor Argo. The Hell’s Kitchen NYC Festival is proud to present the ‘ARGO’ Award, which is given for Lifetime Achievement to honor actors for their bodies of work. Actor Michael Rispoli and actor Ed O'Ross are both the recipients of the 2018 Hell's Kitchen NYC Festival's Argo Lifetime Achievement Award. Actor Michael Rispoli is best known for his work on the HBO series "THE DEUCE" and "THE SOPRANOS" and over 50 other films and tv shows. Award-winning Actor Ed O’Ross was honored with the Screen Actors Guild Award for outstanding performance in the renowned HBO drama series “SIX FEET UNDER," and is also known for his work in such memorable films as RED HEAT, DICK TRACY and FULL METAL JACKET.
Best Feature Film
Best Short Film
Best Feature and Short Director
Best Feature and Short Documentary
Best Actor and Actress in a Feature Film and Short Film
1.Hell's Kitchen NYC Festival accepts submissions for feature films, short films, feature documentaries, short documentaries, animation, web series in all genres.
2. All films submitted must have been completed on or after August 1, 2018
3. All films must be submitted with an online screener
4. All feature narrative and feature documentary submissions must be over 60 minutes in length.
5. All short film narrative and short documentary submissions must be under 60 minutes in length.
6. Animation, web series, and student film submissions of all lengths will be considered.
7. Films that are not in english must have subtitles in english.
8. ALL projects that are accepted must help sell tickets to their screening.
9.ALL SUBMISSION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE