Harshika International Film Festival has a unique model, which is nothing like any other film festivals you have ever heard of before.
We provide a genuine opportunity to filmmakers, right from the submission level.
Harshika IFF's aim is to help you launch your professional career within the film industry - showcasing your work around the world, building press coverage, exposing you to sales agents, distributors, global production companies, talent agencies, and worldwide producers.
The festival welcomes work from all over the world.
We expect to receive films with courage, personable endeavour and unique voices.
CERTIFICATE all monthly winners receive a free digital certificate [JPG] ready for PRINT
All Award winner's projects in each month will receive ROHIP IFF's - laurels and certificates.
Besides the BEST OF THE CATEGORY AWARDS, there are also SPECIAL JURY AWARD, SPECIAL MENTION AWARD, OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS, CRITICS' CHOICE AWARDS, AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARDS and HONOURABLE MENTION AWARDS,
which are given, in all categories.
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film.
By submitting your film into the selection process of HARSHIKA IFF, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
We treat every filmmaker equally.
1. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles.
2. The HARSHIKA IFF reserves the right to refuse entries.
3. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless HARSHIKA IFF, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits and publicity.
4. The organizer will not refund any fees once the filmmaker submits his / her film. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission copy may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the programming director or executive director. HARSHIKA IFF does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
5. After a film has been selected, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually the film will be listed on the HARSHIKA IFF website.
6. All submitted films will be privately screened for HARSHIKA IFF judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
7. Filmmakers’ submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
8. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis and a link of your film.
9. HARSHIKA IFF may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time.
Each and every such amendment shall be become effective immediately.
It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.