The Grapevine film festival takes place in the heart of the cotton belt railroad district on downtown's Main Street, which is lined with world class restaurants, galleries and shops. Grapevine is home to dozens of artiasans' workshops, wineries and art studios. A film festival unlike any other, GVFF is dedicated to bringing filmmakers and their films to this beautiful city as a celebration of artistic spirit.
GVFF welcomes both feature length and short films in their recommended forms.
Best of Show
Best Short Film
Best Texas Film
Best Student Film
The Grapevine Film Festival Honorary Award
1. Submissions of feature length films are recommended 90-120 minutes in length. Short films recommended under 12 minutes in length.
2. International films are welcome but must be either in english or english subtitles.
3. By submitting a film to GVFF, you grant permission to screen your film if officially selected into this year's line up.
4. By submitting your film to GVFF, you allow and agree to excerpts of your film to be placed on all marketing and promotional outlets for the festival.
5. You may submit multiple entries, each entry requires its own fee.
6. All films must be submitted via FilmFreeway, as an online screener (Vimeo, Youtube, Dropbox, etc.) please also include password protected link.
7. Selected works will be exhibited via blue ray disk. These shall be provided to the festival prior to showing.
8. As per GVFF policy, all entry fees are non-refundable.
9. Filmmaker must have clearances for film ownership prior to screening at the festival.
10. After notification of selection, films shall be considered for awards. Acceptance into the festival does NOT guarantee the YOU, your actors, crew or anyone else shall be offered award, payment or transportation or any type off lodging.
11. Filmmakers up for festival awards are encouraged to attend the award ceremony. Awards WILL NOT be mailed.