Experienced Filmmaker with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education industry. Skilled in Film Production, Digital Cinematography, Fundraising, and Short Films, Govind has a Master of Arts (MA) focused in Film Studies: Popular Cinema from Oxford Brookes University and has had his work featured at internationally at Film Festivals, Amazon Prime and other distribution channels.
As a Lecturer in Film and Digital Media, Govind has developed and taught modules in practical filmmaking, specifically:
• Film Form & Technical Skills
• Introduction to Creative Practices
• Preproduction for Independent Filmmaking
• Film Production, Management and Practice
• The Art and Craft of the Cinematographer
• Final Year Graduation Film Project
Between 2012 and 2016 he served as Company Director for CRO Productions, producing corporate videos, advertising, music videos, and fiction filmmaking as well as rental work with major studio productions. Corporate clients include major department stores, musical artists, city councils, the NHS, and many more.