An itty bitty film fest in the spooky backwoods of the Pacific Northwest. Twin Peaks ain't got nothin' on Gorst! This is the real shizzle.
We seek indie film of all genres, both narrative (e.g. movies, web series, etc.) and non-fiction (e.g. documentaries, reality shows, etc.)
We do both shorts and features.
Our screening takes place in the funky Blue Collar Artwork warehouse. It's a raw industrial experience. We also have a flea market/mini-con at the event. And the program also includes an awesome after-party.
 Best of awards in each category.
 Official Selection laurels.
1. This can be new or older work.
2. Can be shot on any format.
3. Must have a captivating subject matter.
4. Can be any length up to 99 minutes.
5. You must provide an online screener.
6. If chosen for our screening, you must provide a digital copy of your film and promotional materials.