Monthly and annual Film Festival
WALK TH RED CARPET OF BAFTA THEATRE WITH GOLD MOVIE AWARDS
We are absolutely delighted to announce that the Gold Movie Awards 2019 is heading to BAFTA. The Gold Movie Awards 2019 will be brought to you from the world famous BAFTA theatre 195 Piccadilly in central London on January 10th 2019 followed by the networking event and after party being hosted at The Cuckoo Club, one of London’s most exclusive private member’s clubs.
Our first year of the Gold Movie Awards was a HUGE sell-out success and we are knocking it up a gear or two for the Gold Movie Awards 2019.
Discover the tickets and the program on our website: www.goldmovieawards.com
The new season is now open!! Send your movie and win our trophy.
10 JANUARY 2019 annual event in LONDON with red carpet, press and interviews.
An incredible occasion to meet producers, distributors and casting directors!!
The monthly winners can attend the event at Bafta and the exclusive private party at Cukkoo for free (only one ticket each movie). They have to order the ticket paying the quote. After the event, if they attended it, we refund the price. Is most important this step to avoid empty seats during the event.
NEWS: is now possible to order the original certificate with the wax seal of "The Gold Movie Awards". The winners will receive it in PDF but are possible to have the original with wax seal handmade and printed on specially sourced card in Italy.
* Annual event in London with workshops, meetings and prizes night.
* Film Festival on IMDB
* Trophy or special wax sealed certificate
* Press release sent to the winners
* The monthly winners will be shared on our website, Twitter and Facebook page
* The annual winners will be shared with the official press release
1) Now Gold Movie Awards on IMDB !!
Send us your "title" and your "name" recorded on IMDB and we add your win on IMDB.
2) All the monthly winners will receive a press release to share with local media.
3) We will send, while the year, tips and news to our participants to help them to share their movies.
4) At the annual event, we offer you workshop and a nice place to meet other producers, directors, and actors!!
5) The monthly winner like "Best of the month" will receive our prestigious trophy.
NOTE: you can choose one monthly category like "best feature film" or "best short" or directly the annual category "ANNUAL FESTIVAL" and participate in the annual festival directly if your movie is selected. Notification on December.
Notification for monthly edition: every 4th next month. All the winners as best of the month will participate in the annual festival.
Every month we select movies. Notification date is 6th next month. If you don't want your movie is live screening, please contact us. Only selected movies will be screened in live.
The “Gold Movie awards Goddess Nike” is a monthly festival with yearly live screening in London that awards the best movies from every corner of the planet. You can send your movie using the online platform like Filmfreeway!! On 11 January 2019, we award the winners at the annual event in London.
Unlike some other festivals of this kind, we take the award giving very seriously and only do so after a very careful evaluation; also, we provide a clear motivation for our choice.
We strongly believe that every movie is the result of hard work and, as such, they deserve our jury’s full attention during the evaluation and the best works deserve our acknowledgement and appreciation.
The selected movies, as well as the winners, will receive a golden laurel wreath, which can be used in advertising material. Furthermore, we give the judges' reasons and a short reason (you can see in our photos) with laurel to use in trailer or advertising.
As a part of this festival occurs every month, there are more chances to hang the golden laurel on your favourite movies!
In the end of the year, the winner's movies are inviting to our annual live screening event on 10 January 2019. The live screening location for 2019 will be in London!!
In the annual event, the director will be the protagonists!
We show their movies and we announce the winners of the annual contest.
Will be an amazing event and a good opportunity to take pictures and interviews with our trophy in your hands.
There will be a photographer to take pictures of the director and cast. each winner will be interviewed and the interview will be shared on our Youtube Channel and social.
Furthermore, every month we select the movies which can run for secondary awards: only one movie will be awarded as “best movie”, whereas the others will be able to win in subcategories – that is, if they deserve it.
At the end of the year, all the movies that had won a category will take part in the annual event and could be crowned best movie of the year and win the prestigious trophy!
We prefer receiving also the movie trailer so that we can share it on our website together with the poster, but that is not a participation requirement.
The winners of the monthly edition will automatically enter the annual competition, free of charge.
How it works
1) Every month there is a selection of the movies that will take part in the annual event. Along with the main categories (such as feature film, short film, documentary…), there will be subcategories; it is required to be entered in one of the main categories to be able to win one of the subcategories.
2) At the end of the month, we will choose the winners for each category and the general winner.
3) In December we will open the annual contest to all the movies, which will be enlisted as well as the monthly winners. The annual prizes for each category will be awarded.
4) Only one movie will be awarded Best Movie of the year and will feature the home page of our website for 12 months.
OUR LIVE SCREENING
An event where you are the starring! A day in prestigious location (in downtown London) with a live screening of the best movie of the year! One occasion to take a picture with our prestigious trophy and to meet others filmmakers. One month before the date (9 or 10 of January 2018) we will contact you with the exact program. The location is the Bafta 195 Piccadilly Theatre in the centre of London.
We want to create an event where the director can meet other director or producers and new actors. Will be an amazing evening where the director will be the protagonist!
1. Every month: we give the prize “Best of the month”. The monthly winners will receive our certificate via email (PDF format). Is it possible to have the original with wax seal paying £29 (to ship worldwide). Check our website to have much info about the certificate. www.goldmovieawards.com.
2. Every month: we award in different genres and categories
3. Annual festival: we award prize like “best of the year” and prizes for each category (of the year). The annual winners (of the main categories) can receive the trophy. If a winner (main category) don’t attend the event can receive the trophy paying the shipping cost; the annual winners of the additional categories who don’t attend the event will receive the wax sealed certificate only; however, they can buy the trophy.
4) You can partecipate to the monthly edition or directly to the annual. If you win the monthly you will partecipate to the annual in the same category you have won.
Eligibility for Annual Awards: the monthly winners are finalist and partecipate to the annual contest.
All submissions in personal categories (like “best actor” or “best director”) need the name of the person you are registering to the category. You can send us with the cover letter. The name must match with the real person who cover the role. The festival committee can remove the movie from the competition.
The number of awards given every month varies on the basis of the submission we received. We give one trophy for free every month (to the "Best of the month").
In the annual event in London we award with our trophy the main categories.
Winning films are announced on our website and our social media page. Each winner will receive email with the certificate.
1) Short films: maximum 30 minutes. Feature films: 31 minutes and more. There is also featurette category (31-60 minutes). Is necessary to choose the main category, then is possible to add an additional category. Additional category only will be not accepted. We don't accept script.
2) We do not accept a movie with blasphemies.
3) One film can be entered in multiple categories. Is necessary to pay the entry fee for each category.
4) All foreign films must be subtitled in English.
5) We download your movie to show in live screening; we don't share your movie. If you do not want your movie is showed you can send us an email. Only our judges will see your movie.
6) Every winner like “best of the month” can receive our trophy paying only the shipping cost (£65 in the world and £30 in Europe). The “best of the year” will receive the trophy without paying shipping cost. The winner (to get the prize) must contact us within 15 days after the notification. The annual winners get the trophy only if they attend the London event. However, all the annual winners will receive the PDF certificates.
7) All the winners will receive our official certificate (PDF format). They can buy the original certificate whit wax seal for £ 29.
8) Entry fees are non-refundable.
9) We prefer movie with trailer (so we can share it with the poster on our web page) but is not necessary to enter into the festival
10) Festival Director reserves the right to take all decision about the festival.
The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all no inquiries or arguments will be entertained.
The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
11)The applicant agrees to have read and accepted the rules & regulations for participation in the Gold Movie Award Goddess Nike Film Festival.
The applicant confirms that he/she has the requisite authority or has obtained the requisite authority from the producer/right holder to enter this film in the Gold Movie Award Goddess Nike Film Festival.
Under NO circumstance, the authorities of Gold Movie Award Goddess Nike Film Festival will not entertain or be answerable to anyone else apart from the applicant.
12) All submissions in personal categories (like “best actor” or “best director”) need the name of the person you are registering to the category. You can send us with the cover letter. The name must match with the real person who covers the role.
13) Submitting the movie the applicant accepts we can share trailer, pictures and posters of the movie with our social page, website, and other media. If the applicant doesn't want, have to send us an email (with contact form can find on www.goldmovieawards.com).
14) In the end of the month we notify if the movie is selected or not selected; at 4th of the next month we send a notification to the winners and we share the winner's list on our Web Site. We don't share the monthly selected movie but only the winners.
15) We can withdraw at any time the selection or the award if these rules are not respected.
16) We don't answer questions about the selection. Our judges are free to decide if a movie is worthy to be selected or not.
17) The winner like "Best of the month" must contact us saying if he prefers the shipping to home or pick-up the trophy during the London Event within 15 days after the notification.