Monthly and annual Film Festival
SELECTED MOVIES ARE NOT PUBLISHED ONLINE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION
We give to the best movies the opportunity to find a distribution with the most important networks like Netflix, Amazon Video and many others.
Our partners: Regent Street Cinema, University of Westminster, Skyup Academy and many others.
WALK THE RED CARPET IN THE LONDON'S WEST END!!!
Why the GMA:
➨ We help the best movie to find distribution worldwide and also on the platform like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and many others.
➨ Hundreds of movies selected in two years.
➨ International Jury composed of producers, directors and actors.
➨ The annual event in the centre of London (Regent Street) with red carpet and interviews with many internatinal journalist and networks + exclusive private party at the Cuckoo Club in London.
➨ Officially credited by IMDB.
➨ Interviews with Bite Magazine, Videoblogg and others international media during the event.
➨ Gold Movie Awards trophy for the winners (not souvenirs used by many festivals but a real prestigious trophy created by an Italian craftsman).
➨ Press release every month.
➨ Great network at the annual event with many producers, distributors, directors and actors.
➨ Our Festival is on IMDB.
➨ The annual event will take place in the centre of London, in Regent Street with the red carpet in the London's west end. The Regent Street Cinema is the oldest movie theatre existing in the world!!
Our first year of the Gold Movie Awards was a HUGE sell-out success and we are knocking it up a gear or two for the Gold Movie Awards 2019.
Discover the tickets and the program on our website: www.goldmovieawards.com
The new season is now open!! Send your movie and win our trophy.
10 JANUARY 2019 annual event in LONDON with red carpet, press and interviews.
An incredible occasion to meet producers, distributors and casting directors!!
The monthly winners can attend the annual event in the center of London and the exclusive private party at Cuckoo for free (only one ticket each movie). They have to order the ticket paying the quote. After the event, if they attended it, we refund the price. Is most important this step to avoid empty seats during the event.
* Annual event in London with interviews, prizes night and private party.
* Film Festival on IMDB
* Trophy for the best of the month
* Press release sent to the winners
* The monthly winners will be shared on our website, Twitter and Facebook page
* The annual winners will be shared with the official press release
1) Now Gold Movie Awards on IMDB !!
Send us your "title" and your "name" recorded on IMDB and we add your win on IMDB.
2) All the monthly winners will receive a press release to share with local media.
3) We will send, while the year, tips and news to our participants to help them to share their movies.
4) At the annual event, we offer you workshop and a nice place to meet other producers, directors, and actors!!
5) The monthly winner like "Best of the month" will receive our prestigious trophy.
NOTE: you can choose one monthly category like "best feature film" or "best short" or directly the annual category "ANNUAL FESTIVAL" and participate in the annual festival directly if your movie is selected. Notification on December.
Notification for monthly edition: every 4th next month. All the winners as best of the month will participate in the annual festival.
Every month we select movies. Notification date is 6th next month. If you don't want your movie is live screening, please contact us. Only selected movies will be screened in live.
The “Gold Movie awards Goddess Nike” is a monthly festival with yearly live screening in London that awards the best movies from every corner of the planet. You can send your movie using the online platform like Filmfreeway!! On 11 January 2019, we award the winners at the annual event in London.
Unlike some other festivals of this kind, we take the award giving very seriously and only do so after a very careful evaluation; also, we provide a clear motivation for our choice.
We strongly believe that every movie is the result of hard work and, as such, they deserve our jury’s full attention during the evaluation and the best works deserve our acknowledgement and appreciation.
The selected movies, as well as the winners, will receive a golden laurel wreath, which can be used in advertising material. Furthermore, we give the judges' reasons and a short reason (you can see in our photos) with laurel to use in trailer or advertising.
As a part of this festival occurs every month, there are more chances to hang the golden laurel on your favourite movies!
In the end of the year, the winner's movies are inviting to our annual live screening event on 10 January 2019. The live screening location for 2019 will be in London!!
In the annual event, the director will be the protagonists!
We show their movies and we announce the winners of the annual contest.
Will be an amazing event and a good opportunity to take pictures and interviews with our trophy in your hands.
There will be a photographer to take pictures of the director and cast. each winner will be interviewed and the interview will be shared on our Youtube Channel and social.
Furthermore, every month we select the movies which can run for secondary awards: only one movie will be awarded as “best movie”, whereas the others will be able to win in subcategories – that is, if they deserve it.
At the end of the year, all the movies that had won a category will take part in the annual event and could be crowned best movie of the year and win the prestigious trophy!
We prefer receiving also the movie trailer so that we can share it on our website together with the poster, but that is not a participation requirement.
The winners of the monthly edition will automatically enter the annual competition, free of charge.
How it works
1) Every month there is a selection of the movies that will take part in the annual event. Along with the main categories (such as feature film, short film, documentary…), there will be subcategories; it is required to be entered in one of the main categories to be able to win one of the subcategories.
2) At the end of the month, we will choose the winners for each category and the general winner.
3) In December we will open the annual contest to all the movies, which will be enlisted as well as the monthly winners. The annual prizes for each category will be awarded.
4) Only one movie will be awarded Best Movie of the year and will feature the home page of our website for 12 months.
OUR LIVE SCREENING
An event where you are the starring! A day in prestigious location (in downtown London) with a live screening of the best movie of the year! One occasion to take a picture with our prestigious trophy and to meet others filmmakers. One month before the date (9 or 10 of January 2018) we will contact you with the exact program. The location is the Bafta 195 Piccadilly Theatre in the centre of London.
We want to create an event where the director can meet other director or producers and new actors. Will be an amazing evening where the director will be the protagonist!
1. Each month we award one submission “Best of the month”. The monthly winners will receive our certificate via email (PDF format). For more info on the GMA’s please see our website www.goldmovieawards.com
2. Each month we award multiple submissions = across all genres and categories. Please also note given the time frames or the monthly submission and cutoff dates that June and July fall under ONE month.
3. At our Annual ceremony: we give away our signature statue for multiple awards such as “Best of The Year” “Best Director” “Best Editing” “Best Script” etc as well as prizes for each individual category (of the year). The annual winners (of the main categories) can if they wish to receive our signature statue. If a winner (main category) doesn’t attend the annual ceremony, they can choose to receive our signature statue by paying the shipping cost. The annual winners of any additional categories that don’t attend the annual ceremony will receive the wax sealed certificate only. However, they can buy a signature statue should they choose. All shipping and purchase costs can be found in the FAQ section of our website www.goldmovieawards.com
4) You can choose to participate in the monthly edition or have your submission send directly to the annual ceremony for consideration. If you win the monthly you will participate in the annual festival in the same category you have won.
5) The Gold Movie Awards™ is working with three different press offices to ensure global media coverage in the worlds largest, most followed and most respected news outlets, networks and publications. Don’t miss the opportunity to walk the red carpet at The Gold Movie Awards™ in front of the worlds media and network with some of the most important and influential people in the film business. This is one of the most important evenings on the calendar for any filmmaker.
Eligibility for Annual Awards: If your project has been selected and you have received an email notification from us letting you know that your project has been listed as a FINALIST, then you are invited to join us at the annual ceremony in London on January 10th. the monthly winners become finalists and participate in the annual contest. Finalists ONLY receive ONE free ticket to attend the annual ceremony. ALL tickets must be purchased and after the annual ceremony, you will receive a link to claim back your ticket refund. Anyone who does not possess a valid ticket will not be permitted to enter.
All submissions in personal categories (“Best Actor” or “Best Director” etc) need the name of the person you are registering to the category. You can send us this information via cover letter to email@example.com. The registered name must match with the person in the respective roles and / Or heads of department. GMA organisers reserve the right to remove any person or title(s) of any person or project not adhering to the Gold Movie Awards™ rules.
The number of awards given every month varies on the basis of the submissions we receive. We award one signature stature for free every month (to the "Best of the month"). At the annual ceremony in London, we award our signature statue to the winners of each of the main categories.
Winning films are announced on our website and our social media pages. Each winner will receive an email with their certificate and our official laurel and logo to be used in the promotion of your project.
1) Short films: maximum 30 minutes. Feature films: 31 minutes and more. There is also featurette category (31-60 minutes). Is necessary to choose the main category, then is possible to add an additional category. Additional category only will be not accepted. We don't accept script.
2) We do not accept a movie with blasphemies.
3) One film can be entered in multiple categories. Is necessary to pay the entry fee for each category.
4) All foreign films must be subtitled in English.
5) We download your movie to show in live screening; we don't share your movie. If you do not want your movie is showed you can send us an email. Only our judges will see your movie.
6) Every winner like “best of the month” can receive our trophy paying only the shipping cost (£65 in the world and £30 in Europe). The “best of the year” will receive the trophy without paying shipping cost. The winner (to get the prize) must contact us within 15 days after the notification. The annual winners get the trophy only if they attend the London event. However, all the annual winners will receive the PDF certificates.
7) All the winners will receive our official certificate (PDF format).
8) Entry fees are non-refundable.
9) We prefer movie with trailer (so we can share it with the poster on our web page) but is not necessary to enter into the festival
10) Festival Director reserves the right to take all decision about the festival.
The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all no inquiries or arguments will be entertained.
The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
11)The applicant agrees to have read and accepted the rules & regulations for participation in the Gold Movie Award Goddess Nike Film Festival.
The applicant confirms that he/she has the requisite authority or has obtained the requisite authority from the producer/right holder to enter this film in the Gold Movie Award Goddess Nike Film Festival.
Under NO circumstance, the authorities of Gold Movie Award Goddess Nike Film Festival will not entertain or be answerable to anyone else apart from the applicant.
12) All submissions in personal categories (like “best actor” or “best director”) need the name of the person you are registering to the category. You can send us with the cover letter. The name must match with the real person who covers the role.
13) Submitting the movie the applicant accepts we can share trailer, pictures and posters of the movie with our social page, website, and other media. If the applicant doesn't want, have to send us an email (with contact form can find on www.goldmovieawards.com).
14) In the end of the month we notify if the movie is selected or not selected; at 4th of the next month we send a notification to the winners and we share the winner's list on our Web Site. We don't share the monthly selected movie but only the winners.
15) We can withdraw at any time the selection or the award if these rules are not respected.
16) We don't answer questions about the selection. Our judges are free to decide if a movie is worthy to be selected or not.
17) The winner like "Best of the month" must contact us saying if he prefers the shipping to home or pick-up the trophy during the London Event within 15 days after the notification.