𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝 special OFF!
𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙩 𝟔𝟎% 𝙊𝙁𝙁 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨.
𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄: OFF60GIFF11
𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
Get the offer while it lasts........
GANGES INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL, GIFF
India’s Very Own Global Cine Festival
GIFF is known as one of the best-known worldwide festivals for Independent Filmmakers. Here, a panel of prominent Directors, Critics, Journalists, and Experts are associated with giving a widely accepted global platform for the artists and the rational minds related to the world of motion pictures.
Being a dynamic digital stage with the pride of carrying forward the historical and traditional culture of Ganges, the great river of the subcontinent, GIFF is dedicated to the cultural, creative, and learning approach of cinema and tirelessly working to spread the magic of the silver screen to the audiences from every socio-economic section.
A FESTIVAL FOR THE INDIE FILMMAKERS
• 100% Transparency
• International Recognition
• Global Distribution of Works
• Reaching out to the Worldwide Audience
• Media Coverage
• Expert Opinion and Criticism
• Annual Gala, Trophy presentation to the Winners
At the Ganges International Film Festival, we take pride in showcasing the artworks crafted by Independent Filmmakers through our public screenings and digital showcasing at times.
We have no boundaries for the thoughts and, consequently, no barrier for the filmmakers to submit their works from a variety of Genres.
GIFF is working as India’s global film festival, bringing new talents and art forms in a single platform to grow and learn in a cumulative nature. We are moving towards the global village of cinematic foundations, and this is the most significant mandate of GIFF behind crafting the contemporary cine festival backed by technological developments.
In GIFF, our international jury of film directors and critics closely work with the core committee to produce the best result in terms of creativity and silver-screen innovation.
Simultaneously working for the moviemaking talents, directors, producers, cinematographers, scriptwriters, editors, and established film personnel, GIFF is an initiative to give them a global platform for easily showcasing their artworks to the world.
An international jury of film professionals reviews and rates the submitted films in GIFF. The Winning Selections of every Monthly Competition for each category will automatically be selected for GIFF Annual Competition to compete for the Prestigious Golden Owl Award. The renowned GIFF Annual Competition will occur in New Delhi, the Indian capital.
OUR COMPETITION’S FILM SUBMISSION CATEGORIES:
1. Short Film (Less than 30 minutes)
2. Narrative Feature (Above 40 minutes)
3. Documentary Film (Any length)
4. Experimental Film (Any length)
5. Student Film (Any length)
6. Women's Films (Any length)
7. Drone Films (Any length)
8. Web and New Media (Any length)
9. Virtual Reality (VR) / Augmented Reality (AR) and 360° Video (Any length)
10. Animated Film (Any length)
11. Film on Women (Any Length)
12. Horror / Science Fiction / Genre Feature Film (Above 40 minutes)
13.Psychological Thriller (Any Length)
14. Extra consideration: Best Director (Any Length)
15. Extra consideration: Best Actor (Fiction) (Any Length)
16. Extra consideration: Best Supporting Actor (Fiction) (Any length)
17. Extra consideration: Best Actress (Fiction) (Any Length)
18. Extra consideration: Best Supporting Actress (Fiction) (Any length)
19. Mobile Film (Any length)
20. Young Filmmaker (Under 18) (Any length)
21. Debut Filmmaker (1st or 2nd Film) (Any length)
22. Extra consideration: Best Sound Designing (Fiction & Documentary) (Any Length)
23. Extra consideration: Best Cinematography (Fiction & Documentary) (Any Length)
24. Extra consideration: Best Editing (Fiction & Documentary) (Any Length)
25. LGBT Film (Any length)
26. Educational Film (Any length)
27. Films on Disability Issue (Any length)
28. Film on Religion (Any length)
29. Film on Nature / Environment / Wildlife (Any length)
30.Travel Film (Any length)
31. Silent Film (Any length)
32. One Minute Film
33. Postmodern Film (Any length)
34. Free Speech (Any length)
35. Television / Pilot Program or Series (Any length)
36. Music Video (Any length)
37. Best Film Score – Soundtrack
38. Trailer/Teaser (5 minutes or less)
39. Film/Video Poster
40. Photography (Photos from film set included)
41. Treatment / Synopsis
42. Short Script
43. Feature Script
44. Performing Arts
45. Amateur Film
46. Best VFX Artist
47. Best Producer
48. Crime short
49. Micro short
50. Romantic short
51. Comedy short
52. Selfie video
53. Family / Children Film
The Ganges International Film Festival treats every filmmaker equally, and we are open to any film work, regardless of subject, content, or origin. All the Official Selections, Nominees, and Winners will be enlisted on GIFF web platforms enduringly.
Kindly read all the Rules, Regulations, and Terms of GIFF carefully before you submit your film to this global platform. By submitting your film to GIFF, you expressly acknowledge that you shall be bound by the terms of our rules and regulations.
1. Submitting your film to the GIFF does not ensure Official Selection or Winning the Award or Laurel.
2. As we have a different panel of judges for each month’s competition, the film submitted to the GIFF for a specific month can be re-submitted at any time for another opportunity.
3. The films made in languages other than English must have an English Subtitle to avoid Submit Rejection.
4. The Ganges International Film Festival reserves the right to refuse any entries for our competition.
5. A Director/Producer/Individual can submit more than one film in a category and more than one category for a single competition.
6. You agree to assure and hold harmless the GIFF, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
7. If a submitted film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and the film will be listed on the GIFF website under the Official Selection section.
8. The GIFF requires an official poster or trailer, synopsis, and a link to your film. While submitting, please select the category carefully to avoid disqualification. Although, the GIFF Authority reserves the right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
9. An applicant’s film will be privately screened to our jury of judges and will not be screened to the public initially.
10. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed after initiating the submission process.
11.The Film Festival Body may amend these rules and regulations without any prior notice. As per the regulations, every such amendment will be effective immediately. Kindly visit the official website frequently to check for any updates.
12. All types of entry fees are non-refundable. We request to read all the rules, terms, and regulations to avoid any form of complication in the submission process.
If a film project is accepted for presentation and screening at the film festival, all filmmakers understand and agree that they are giving GIFF full and unrestricted permission to screen the film/video at the festival's discretion and to charge an admission fee for the presentation of the digital video program.
The Filmmaker recognizes and acknowledges that they will not receive any revenue from the box office proceeds, which will be held by the festival to assist cover the overall cost of the festival production. It is important to note that box office receipts never cover the expense of presenting the Feature and Short Film Programs. The Festival (GIFF) is a non-profit cultural organization that is tax-exempt at the federal, state, county, and city levels.
All formats, all regions, are played back on professional Pioneer International playback equipment. Prior to the public exhibition, all entries are rigorously pre-screened to ensure that the DCP meets professional standards. The Festival (GIFF) will not be held liable for any technical difficulties that may arise during the display of this film during the real event.
Despite being selected for screening, the Ganges International Film Festival has the right to make modifications to the program dates and times, as well as to not screen the video. For the actual presentation of the video at the festival, the director will attempt to present to The Festival (GIFF) a new and pre-checked hard disc/DCP.