Welcome to the GOLDEN BRIDGE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL!
We invite lovers of cinematograph and movie, video art to participate in the GIFF 2017!
And we are happy to announce that in 2017 the Festival will take place in the capital of Russian Federation — Moscow!
GIFF created with the purpose of development of movie creativity and support young artists in the implementation of their own projects!
Our goal is to create a community of filmmakers from all over the world, which demonstrate their unique vision with an emphasis on original and deeply resonant storytelling, which want to share their experience in the sphere of cinema and to show their films a wide audience and get an impartial assessment of the professional jury.
GIFF runs in 4 quarters. We accept films of every genre in the selection every three months, the first selection is in June of 2017. The second selection will be in October. At the end of each quarter we are happy to announce the official selections. And we announce the winners on our web site every second quarter of GIFF.
All submitted films will be reviewed by a jury of film professionals and the best works of each quarter are selected for LIVE SCREENING!
Every year we organize offline event and in the yearly competition the professional jury select the winner of the BEST OF YEAR AWARDS.
The Golden Bridge International Film Festival plan to showcase at least 5 the best feature films and 10 the best short films, it depends on the applications received by us.
An international jury will select one winner in each category.
During this year the Festival's summing up the results. LIVE SCREENING and AWARDS CEREMONY is due to take place at the begining of March, 2018. The winning films will be screened at the «Fitil» — Cinema Club, Moscow.
And we announce the winners of the 2017 GIFF, and The Best Film will receive the GIFF Trophy.
In addition, it will be a special prize of the jury awards and prizes from our sponsors, who will choose some of the best films in their sole discretion and opinion.
We invite to submit your film every filmmakers! The main thing - a passionate love for the cinema and a great desire to participate!
The winners and nominees of all category will receive our Official Award Certificates!
The winners of yearly competition will receive the trophies!
The Official Selection’s films will receive a printable high-resolution .png image of GIFF's Laurels stating their performance in the festival, but the winners will receive the Laurels with «WINNER» label.
BEST FEATURE Film No-Budget
BEST FEATURE Film Micro-Budget
BEST DEBUT Film
BEST STUDENT Film
BEST YOUNG Filmmaker
BEST FOREIGN-LANGUAGE FEATURE Film
BEST SHORT Film
BEST DRONE Film
BEST MUSIC VIDEO
BEST ACTOR / ACTRESS
BEST COMEDY Film
BEST DRAMA Film
BEST ACTION Film
BEST HORROR Film
BEST EDUCATIONAL Film
BEST EXPERIMENTAL Film
Each winner will be contacted to send the Official Laurels and Award certificate.
So go ahead and submit your film!!!
Please take a moment to read our Rules & Terms before submitting!
All genre films will accepted. And the film remains the property of the author.
1. All submissions are accepted by the FilmFreeway platform.
2.Festival will only accept international films subtitled in English.
3. Films must be completed within two years of the festival date. Premiere status is irrelevant, though we prefer films that are not easily accessible online. Exceptions can always be made, so please contact us if you have any questions!
4. The sender of the submitted film is responsible for all copyrights. The applicant is legally authorized to enter the film in the festival and, if selected for the festival, authorized to give screening permission.
5. Festival has the right for using snippets from the submitted material for promotional videos.
6. There is no limit on how many entries you may submit, but each entry must have a separate entry and entry fee. You may send multiple submissions in one package.
7. The festival has the right to disqualify or remove any winning film for any reasons,
without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
8. All fees must be paid with entry. All entries must be paid online through FilmFreeway.
9. Submit a film using FilmFreeway.
10. You can also send us a link to your film on Vimeo with a password.
11. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or
12. The Festival reserves the right to shut the festival at any time without any notification.
13. Any Film, selected or not selected, will be a decision of selection panel which is final
and accepted by all.
14. The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all.
15. All submissions are final. Fee Waivers will not be offered.
16. Festival does not provide travel, hotel (motel) for filmmakers