The Third Annual FC3 (Forest City Comic Con) Film Festival takes place in Rockford, Illinois DATES TBD, 2017. The festival will be held at the Rockford Public Library Nordlof Center Performing Arts Theatre
This festival is a celebration of all genres of independent and student film: a festival for film lovers by film lovers.
Send us you shorts, your features, your TV pilots, webseries, music videos, animations, or experimental films. If it has moving pictures, we WANT TO SEE IT!
Short Category: TBD
Episodic Category: TBD
Feature Film Category: Cash Prize $100
The winner of the feature film category of this festival will be placed in contact with a senior level broadcast promotions expert for a one off teaser trailer to help the film on it's festival journey.
1. All submission fees are non-refundable. Submissions must be sent in to the appropriate category, include all required materials, and accompanied with the appropriate fee when submitted. All fees are listed in U.S. Dollars. If you have any questions about specific requirements and deadlines, CONTACT US BY EMAIL BEFORE SUBMITTING.
2. All submissions must be in English or have English subtitles to accompany any dialogue. This requirement will not apply to music videos.
3. Premiere status is encouraged, but not required. Postproduction on the film must have been completed after January 1st, 2014 to be considered for any competition status. Films completed earlier may be considered for showcase, non-competition screenings on a case by case basis. If you would like to submit for such a status CONTACT US BY EMAIL BEFORE SUBMITTING.
4. Submissions must be sent in DVD format and include two (2) DVD copies of the film. In lieu of DVDs, we will also accept 1080p H.264 or 1080p Prores 422 versions of your film, delivered on a hard drive or flash drive. NO SUBMISSION MATERIALS WILL BE RETURNED!
5. Press kits are not required, but are encouraged! The more you send with your film, the more tools we have to promote its presence at the festival. The same goes for Director's Statements, Crew Bios and cast info. NO SUBMISSION MATERIALS WILL BE RETURNED!
6. By entering this festival, you affirm that you (i) accept responsibility for obtaining any and all clearances necessary to exhibit your film at Forest City Comic Con Film Festival (FC3 Film Fest); (ii) warrant that you have the rights necessary to exhibit your film at Forest City Comic Con Film Festival (FC3 Film Fest); and (iii) indemnify and hold harmless Forest City Comic Con Film Festival (FC3 Film Fest), its parent company, its affiliates, and subsidiaries and any of their respective directors, officers, employees, and representatives against any claim arising out of exhibition of your film at Forest City Comic Con Film Festival (FC3 Film Fest).
7. If your film is accepted into the festival, you affirm that you grant permission to Forest City Comic Con Film Festival (FC3 Film Fest), its parent company, its affiliates, and subsidiaries and any of their respective directors, officers, employees, and representatives to utilize samples from the films including stills, clips (not to exceed 60 seconds without prior written permission from the filmmaker), trailers (in their entirety, please include them if you have them), Logos and marketing images, the film's title and the names (and where applicable images) of the cast and Crew of your film for promotional purposes. If you have any questions about the promotional plans and practices of Forest City Comic Con Film Festival (FC3 Film Fest), CONTACT US BY EMAIL BEFORE SUBMITTING.