Welcome to the third edition of the Flying Film Festival, the first festival of short documentaries and docu-animations taking place entirely and exclusively in the air. The next Flying Film Festival will be held in october and november 2019 on Swiss International Air Lines aircraft.
1. - The Jury will award the winner of the Flying Film Festival with one prize consisting of two roundtrip tickets within European destinations served by Swiss International Air Lines or one roundtrip ticket to an extra-European destination served by Swiss International Air Lines.
2. - CinéBrunch Regards d’Ailleurs – a Swiss cultural association which promotes movies with a different outlook on the world – , will award a prize of CHF 500.-.
- The Flying Film Festival accepts short documentaries & doc-animation with a minimum length of 5 minutes and a maximum length of 30 minutes.
- The Flying Film Festival accepts short documentaries & doc-animation movies from any country.
- If the film is in a language other than English, the film must have English subtitles.
- Submit your film through FilmFreeway.
- Submission deadline is April 30th 2017.
- The Flying Film Festival does not require any premiere status.
- There is no limitation regarding completion year.
- In case of selection, the film must be delivered with this specification: : SD NTSC or PAL ,
ProRes 422 (SQ).
- In regards to intellectual property, the submitter is fully responsible for the clearance of any music, sound, images or graphics contained in your entry. If any record company or music publisher contacts us about an entry’s music rights, we will refer that company to the submitter so be sure to obtain all the appropriate clearances beforehand.
- Each film screened at the Flying Film Festival will receive a screening fee.