"Fishing Island" Film Fest is an international film festival for shorts and all other video forms.
Festival takes place in beautiful Fishing Island in Novi Sad, Serbia.
-Best FIF movie.
FESTIVAL RULES & REGULATIONS
1) Entries should not exceed 18 minutes in duration including all titles and credits.
2) Only films completed on or after 1st January 2016 are eligible for entry into the 2018 Festival competitions.
3) Films previously entered into and screened at our festival are not eligible for re-entry in subsequent years.
4) If the film is not in English, then it must have hard coded English subtitles, and in the case of DVD entrants, on both copies.
5) FIF reserve the right to refuse to screen any submission deemed by the Festival to be inappropriate. Should you wish to question FIF about their decision, you can contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) In the event of a film being withdrawn, FIF will not be liable to refund the fee or return the materials entered.
7) FIF will determine the date and time when submissions will be screened. FIF cannot be held accountable for changes to the schedule after the festival line-up is announced.
8) Participation in FIF grants us the authorisation to show the entered film on our FIF secure Intranet network. Viewing is only possible within the Fishing Island itself.
9) A fee is required upon submission. For payment structures.
Please ensure your film is ready to send to us at the time of entry.
10) One entry fee per category. The same film can be entered into one or more categories, but each category requires an entry fee.
11) Exclusively the participant shall pay all fees in relation to the uploading or transportation of submissions from their place of origin to the address of FIF. The Festival will not be responsible for the cost of receiving any additional materials i.e. DVDs, posters, photos, etc.
12) The submission of a film to FIF will be considered to be an acknowledgement of the festival rules.
13) FIF will contact you (email@example.com) if there are any problems with your film.
14) Please do not send DVD’s or copies of your film direct to us unless requested to do so. At time of submission we will only accept online entry.
15) For more information and queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
16) Fishing Island film festival is a not-for-profit company. Winners will then be contacted after festival.