The Filmfest Oberursel, an international short film festival, attracts filmmakers from all around the world.
Focus topic: About eating, living and loving
With the thematic focus cineastes, gourmets, gourmands and lovers of good stories about life and love will come together to celebrate film and food.
Hand-picked cinematic delicacies will be shown and will portray food as: nourishment, culture, a sensual experience, a cycle, a source of conflict, a way to bring people together, an environmental aspect and a subject for justice.
We are happy to accept and screen short films that entertain, move, inspire and make people think.
- Filmfest Oberursel is open for short films from all countries with a length of less than 25 minutes.
- All genres are accepted (except porn and extreme violence).
- All Non-German films require German or at least English subtitles.
- All films must be available online for selection. We do not have the capacity to handle DVDs and downloads for the selection process.
- Selected films must be downloadable in order to be shown.