Espai Montseny, with the support of the City Council of Viladrau, convene the 1st edition of the Festival de Curtmetratges de Viladrau with the aim of encouraging awareness and respect for the environment.
1.All types of short films recorded in any environmental format, produced by international producers and filmmakers, can participate in the Festival.
2. Where the language of the film is not Catalan or Spanish, the work must be subtitled in one of these two languages.
3. The maximum duration of the work is 20 minutes.
4. The competition will differentiate between works in two categories, fiction and documentary, and will award one in each category.
5. The Festival assumes that the holders of the short films presented fulfill all the rights of exhibition and promotion of the works, and will not be responsible for any breach of this rule.
6. The Festival may use the images provided by the authors of the works to promote and disseminate the event, as well as excerpts from the selected works, unless otherwise specified by the producing company.
7.The deadline for registration and submission of works ends on June 18, 2020.
8. The Festival management will communicate the verdict to the producers and / or directors of the works selected by the Selection Committee before July 1, 2020 by email.
9. You must send the works through the web www.filmfreeway.com or www.festhome.com.
10. The company producing or distributing the selected works undertakes to send the copy by digital screening before July 10, 2020 via wetransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must send the file in ".mov" format in H264 or ProRes 422 codec, stereo sound, without embedded subtitles. If captions are included, they must be submitted in a .SRT file.
11. The festival management will designate the three members of the jury of the competition, who will not be able to have any interest in the production, distribution or any kind of participation in the selected short films. The jury's opinions and decisions will be final.
12. The Festival reserves the right to drop the prize.
13. Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of these rules.
14. The resolution of the contest will be published on the website of the Viladrau City Council the week of July 20, 2020.