Terres Travel Festival - Films & Creativity is an international tourism film festival.
Its fourth edition will be held from April 24 to May 3 2020 in Tortosa, Spain.
- Tourism Communication:
Typology of accepted productions:
1. Film (up to 10')
1. Tourist Destinations: (Country, Region, City)
The film promotes a tourist destination, be it a city, a region or a country
2. Rural Destination
The film promotes a rural destination or equipment located in a rural environment
3. Cultural Destination
The film promotes a destination as an asset of special cultural interest, whether it is a route or specific equipment
4. Active and sport, nautical, snow and adventure tourism
The film shows tourism activities linked to the practice of sport
5. Expeditions and discovery
The film illustrates itineraries where adventure and the spirit of discovery especially prevail
6. Hotels, Resorts and Hospitality Companies
The film promotes equipment dedicated to visitor accommodation
7. Health and Wellness
The film promotes equipment, destinations or routes that base its activity on the promotion of health and well-being
The film documents an event linked to the tourist promotion of equipment, a city, a region or a country
9. Business Tourism
The film shows business or public initiatives dedicated to promoting business tourism
10. Gastronomic Experiences and Wine Tourism
The film illustrates the activities of private establishments or public agents to promote gastronomic or wine tourism
11. Promotional productions of Film Commissions and Film Offices
The film shows the specific promotional activity of the Film Commissions and Film Offices or illustrates the variety of locations in a city, region or country to become a location for filming audiovisual productions
12. Authentic Experiences, linked to the territory
The film shows tourist activities with a strong personality, linked to a specific territory
13. Accessible and Responsible Tourism
The film illustrates tourist actions that stand out for their integrative nature or the promotion of accessibility to all types of people
14. Business action
The film shows business initiatives that stand out especially for their originality or ecological / social impact
The film shows initiatives of public agents or private actors that stand out for their innovative and transformative vocation
16. Tourism 3.0
The film illustrates tourist actions linked to concepts such as VR, AR or 360º filming
17. Travel Vlog
The film is made by an independent producer and it's part of the content of a travel video blog
Typology of accepted productions:
2. TV shows
3. Short films (up to 30 ')
4. Half-length films (up to 45 ')
5. Feature films (up to 120 ')
. Adventures, expeditions and routes
. History and Heritage
. Sustainable tourism
. Preservation of the planet
. Ethnography and society
. Corporate documentaries
Jury - Tourism Communication. One Award per Category.
Jury - Documentary. One Award per Category.
Jury - Best Documentary Film.
. Best Cinematography
. Best Production Design
. Best Campaign
- Best Catalonia's Tourism film
- Best Spain's Tourism film
- UNESCO ePlatform Award. Best film encouraging respect among cultures
- Terres de l'Ebre Award. The Film which shows better the concept of sostenibility
- Grand Prix
At the moment, there is not expected any metallic prize.
PRODUCTION YEAR: All the films have to be produced after January 1st 2017.
ORIGINAL VERSIONS: Terres Travel Festival - Films & Creativity accepts registrations in every language. However, the films must have subtitles in English, Spanish or Catalan.
Synopsis written in English.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: All the registrations have to be completed before February 15th 2020 at 24,00h (CET).
FORMATS AND DELIVERIES: For the correct registration, every film must present:
- Proof of payment (PDF) of the registration fee through PayPal or bank transfer to the festival's bank account
- 3 Movie Screenshots
- MP4 of the inscribed film. (Resolution: Full HD 1920 x 1080; Video Codec: H264; Audio Codec: AAC)