Festival Terres Catalunya. International Eco & Tourism Film Festival is an international touristic film festival.
Its second edition will be held from 2nd to 5th of May in 2018 in Tortosa, Spain (Tortosa is a town located 2 hours from Barcelona). Terres Catalunya has three competitions with their own subsections:
- Tourism Communication:
1. Advertisements (up to 1' long)
2. Promotional Films (up to 10' long).
. Tourism Destinations (Country, Region, City)
. Rural Destination (Village, Nature)
. Cultural Destination (Heritage, Landscape, Routes, Products)
. Active and sports tourism, nautical, snow, adventure
. Expeditions and discovery
. Tourism Accomodation. Health and wellness
. Events and Festivals
. Business Tourism (MICE)
. Gastronomic Experiences and Wine Tourism
. Promotional productions of Film Commissions and Film Offices
. Authentic Experiences, linked to the territory
. Accessible and Responsible Tourism
. Innovation (Product, Touristic Service, Communication Strategy)
. Audiovisual Content of Digital Platforms (Sites, microsites, social networks, podcasts, digital TV)
. Tourism 3.0 (360º, Apps, VR, AR)
1. Short Films (up to 30')
2. Medium-length films (up to 45')
3. Feature films (up to 120')
. Adventures, expeditions and routes
. History and Heritage
. Sustainable tourism and Ecology
. Ethnography and Society
. Corporate documentaries
Jury - Commercial
Jury - Promotional film
Jury - Short documentary film (up to30’ length)
Jury - Documentary film (up to 90’ length).
Jury - Corporative Communication audiovisual production
- Film Editing
- Best Catalonia's advertisement
- Best Catalonia's tourism film
- Best Spain's tourism film
- Terres de l'Ebre Award. The Film which shows better the concept of sostenibility
- Best World Heritage UNESCO film
- Best Tourism competition film
At the moment, there is not expected any metallic prize.
PRODUCTION YEAR: All the films have to be produced after January 1st 2016.
ORIGINAL VERSIONS: terres Catalunya accepts registrations in every language. However, the films not produced originally in Catalan, Spanish and English must have subtitles in English.
Synopsis written in English, Spanish or Catalan
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: All the registrations have to be completed before February 15th 2019 at 24,00h (CET).
FORMATS AND DELIVERIES: For the correct registration, every film must present:
- Proof of payment (PDF) of the registration fee in the bank ES88 0081 0132 1600 0137 9339 (BANCO SABADELL)
- Title of production
- Synopsis (ENG)
- Objectives (ENG)
- 3 Movie Screenshots
- MP4 of the inscribed film. (Resolution: Full HD 1920 x 1080; Video Codec: H264; Audio Codec: AAC)