El Festival Internacional de cine y multimedia es un Festival audiovisual que propone fomentar el cine dentro del país y en el exterior. El festival se realizará en el mes de Marzo con competencia de cortometrajes tanto de ficción, animación y documental. También habrá charlas y talleres.
The International Film and Multimedia Festival is an audiovisual Festival that aims to promote cinema within the country and abroad. The festival will take place in the month of March with competition for short films both fiction, animation and documentary. There will also be talks and workshops.
Serán otorgados certificados a los/as ganadores/as.
Certificates will be awarded to the winners.
1. - INTERNATIONAL FILM AND MULTIMEDIA FESTIVAL-FECIMU
This Festival aims to promote culture and film production both in the country and in the world.
2. - DATE OF THE COMPETITION:
It will take place from March 25 to 27, 2021.
3. - PLACE:
4. - CATEGORIES OF THE COMPETITION
_Short films: Official competition for Argentine and foreign works that develop any genre, with a maximum duration of 15 minutes including credits.
_Short films in quarantine.
5. - GENERAL CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION
a) Those works completed within the period January 2019 to 2021 inclusive may participate. There will be a pre-selection of the submitted works.
b) Registration for the festival will be done through FilmFreeway
Queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) Once the work has been pre-selected, the owner must deliver a copy in HD format in its best possible quality for exhibition at the festival.
6. - JURY
a) The jury will be made up of personalities from the audiovisual medium, the arts and national and / or international culture.
b) People who are directly related to the works in competition will be disqualified from being part of the jury.
c) The jury's decision is final
7. - AWARDS
The Festival will award the following prizes:
• Best Short Film Award.
• Best Short Film in Quarantine Award.
• 2 Mentions from the Jury in each category.
8. - TRANSFER OF THE COPIES
a) The shipping costs of the works will be the responsibility of the registrant.
9. - COPY INSURANCE
a) The Festival is not responsible for damages or losses occurred during the transfer of the copies.
b) In case of serious damage or loss during the development of the contest and while it is in the possession of the organization, it will be responsible for the cost of replacement of the copy, in the same format and quality of the received copy as long as this situation is notified reliably by the interested party during the event.
10. - BREACH OF REQUIREMENTS
The works received that do not comply with the general conditions of participation and the pre-selection requirements will not be registered.
11. - ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS - ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS
Enrollment in the International Film and Multimedia Festival –FECIMU implies acceptance of these terms and conditions and the transfer of the rights to screen the material presented for the purposes of disseminating this edition, as well as future editions from the date of material selection.
Likewise, together with the signing of these bases and conditions, the owner / owners of the work accept / n assign the rights of projection and reproduction of the same for the purposes of its exhibition at the International Film and Multimedia Festival -FECIMU ( in the national territory or abroad) as well as for its advertising dissemination.
12. - RIGHTS OF THE PARTICIPATING WORKS
1) The participants declare that they are the only and real owners of the audiovisual works that are presented at the festival, both in case of being the author and of being the transferee of the same. In the event of falsehood in the sworn statement, the responsibility for any third-party claim will be exclusively the responsibility of the participant who presents the work, because the Festival does not have anything to respond to third parties.
2) The participants declare that they have all the rights involved in the work.
3) The participants declare that they leave the International Film and Multimedia Festival –FECIMU harmless for any claim regarding the ownership of the work and / or lack of authorization regarding the rights contained therein.
13. - MODIFICATIONS
The bases and conditions may be modified without prior notice.