Our festival is a meeting point between the international industry and the film industry in Spain, through the different activities, we want this festival to be used to find partners, investors, co-producers for your next project.
The festival has an official section, an information section and different meetings between producers, distributors and members of national and international industry.
In this festival you can find the financing of your next project
RULES & REGULATIONS 3 th EDITION
I) The Festival consists of the following sections:
- Official Section In Competition / Out-of-Competition / Special Screenings
II.1. OFICIAL SECTION
Feature length films of all nationalities and produced in 2016/2017/2018. Free - themed, interpreting this concept in a wide sense, while bearing in mind at all times that quality and the creation of tendencies are a priority.
An international jury, named by the Festival’s management, will present the following awards:
- Best Feature Film
- Best director
- Best Actor
- Best Actress
- Best screenplay
If considered convenient, the jury will reserve the possibility of awarding up to a maximum of three special mentions. By popular vote, the audience will decide on the Grand Audience Award for best feature film.
Feature length films of all nationalities and produced in 2016/2017/2018. for different reasons, are not included in Official In Competition.
Films programmed as a tribute, for their suitability or other justified reasons, which don’t necessarily have to be a premiere in Spain.
1. The production company or distributor of the selected films will receive the entry form and a proposal from Management regarding section, day and time of screening for their approval.
2. The company loaning the film must provide the Festival with high quality advertising material: stills, clips video for the press, posters, press-books, trailers, etc., so the Festival can promote the film adequately. The Festival reserves the right to not return this material.
3. In the event that it is necessary to subtitle the film, the company lending it must also provide the appropriate material: download link, DVD or Blu-ray and dialogue and/or subtitle list. the Festival will not return this material. If the film has distribution in Spain, the distribution company must provide the Festival with a screening print in O.V. with subtitles.
4. The screening formats for the selected films will be:
- HD quality digital file (.mov)
- Spanish subtitles
5. The Festival will not cover shipping expenses generated by the shipping of prints to be screened
6. The Festival organization will decide each film’s screening dates and times. No film included in any of the Festival’s sections will be screened more than 3 times, including press screenings, without the owner’s previous consent.
7. Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of the Rules & Regulations herein.
8. Any matter arising during the Festival that is not covered by these Rules & Regulations, will be decided on by the Festival organization in accordance with international rules.