We excited to announce the first edition of the Fantasy Film Festival in Paris! An opportunity for regional and international filmmakers to let their imaginations shine.
The Fantasy Film Festival team wants to meet, inspire and support the next pioneers of Science Fiction and Fantasy.
The Fantasy Film Festival is the first of its genre in Paris.
The FFF Lab exists to provide huge opportunities for filmmakers, producers and festival goers discussions, feedback on your work, workshops, and future support for your project.
The Fantasy Film Festival accepts Shorts, Features, Animations, Scripts, Works in Development, Web Series, music videos and VR.
Our focus will be to provide live, interactive entertainment throughout the entire festival. We want people to feel like there are things to do and see at every turn.
Aside from all of the above, you will be able to forge connections with your attending peers interested and working in Sci-Fi and Fantasy. It will be a day packed with insight, all developed so you may take your work, and ultimately your career, further!
- Short Film Sexual Fantasy
- Short Film Sci-Fi
- Short Film Fantasy
- Short Film Drama
- Feature Film Sexual Fantasy
- Feature Film Sci-Fi
- Feature Film Fantasy
- Feature Film Drama
Animation (Science Fiction, Drama and Fantasy genre)
Web Series (Science Fiction, Drama and Fantasy genre)
Short Scripts (Science Fiction, Drama and Fantasy genre)
VR - 360 Virtual Reality Creative Content (Science Fiction and Fantasy genre)
- We accept all films, scripts, and treatments at any length specific to this genre
- Proudly, there is NO restrictions on your work. This includes its premier status, profane language or offensive imagery, its age and/or whether your work has been made available online.
- All conceivable approaches – including experimental, narrative, and animated– are acceptable. The shorts can be shot in any film or video format, in either color or black-and-white.
- English or French subtitles are a must.