Over the last 11 years, FLUVIONE FILM FESTIVAL has become a point of reference in Italy among film festivals concerning issues such as landscape, traditions, memory, small communities and the problems of mountain environments.
FLUVIONE FILM FESTIVAL 2021 will take into account films from the following sections and belonging to the following categories:
1. APPENNINO DOC SECTION (winner prize 400,00 €):
Documentaries or docufiction works, feature films or short films, that address and enhance stories, themes and problems related to mountain environments and internal areas.
2. FIRST FEATURE FILM SECTION (winner prize 700,00 €):
Fictional, experimental or documentary feature films, first works distributed during the year 2020/2021.
3. OUT OF LIMITS SECTION (winner prize 200,00 €):
National and international documentary short films (maximum length 25 minutes).
4. FREE SHORT FILM SECTION (winner prize 350,00 €):
National and international fictional or experimental short films (maximum length 20 minutes).
5. VIDEOCLIP SECTION (winner prize 200,00 €):
Music videos focused on themes and problems related to mountain environments and internal areas.
6. CINEMA SCHOOL SECTION (winner prize 200,00 €):
Aimed at audiovisual works from film schools, institutes and masters in national and international film projects.
7. "MARTA IANNETTI - A LOOK AT THE GENDER" AWARD (winner prize 200,00 €):
To the best film that has been able to question the role of gender identity in our society.
8. "INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY" AWARD (winner prize 200,00 €):
Edited by “Circolo Arci Area54”, an award to the best film that addresses the issues of inclusion, hospitality, non-violence, the reduction of inequalities and the promotion of social justice.
9. "CITIZENSHIP AND LEGALITY" AWARD (winner prize 200,00 €):
Edited by the “ISML History Institute” for the best film that deals with issues relating to the development of the culture of legality, intercultural integration and to the historical and civil memory of Countries.
1. All submitted films must have been completed after 1 January 2019.
2. All films must be subtitled in English.
3. Exploitation or grossly indecent genres are not eligible.
4. Film submissions should be made available as streaming screeners through FilmFreeway.
The applicant holds the sole responsibility of copyright clearance of any copyrighted material in the film. Films including unauthorized copyrighted material are ineligible.
5. If your film is accepted you must send us the poster, film information, trailer and the film in mp4 FullHD 1920x1080 - H264 - 15MB within one (1) week from the film acceptance, otherwise we will overturn the Accepted to Unaccepted film without any notice.
6. Feature films and short films must not have had any commercial theatrical, television, or internet play in Italy. Please do not submit films that are FREELY available to the public on YouTube, Vimeo, or similar services.
7. Submission fees are non refundable and non reimbursable under any circumstances; Fluvione Film Festival does not reimburse any submission fees for films who are not selected for the festival program, or who withdrew their submissions at any time.
8. Fluvione Film Festival retains the right to accept or decline any film, for whatever reason, without any explanation.
9. Applicants admit that they are authorized to submit the film, being the rights-holders or authorized representatives of the film.
10. Screening fees must be declared prior to or upon submission. If a screening fee is only indicated after the official selection has been announced, the festival retains the right to revoke the film's acceptance.
The AWARD EVENT (with the Opening Gala, One-on-One Interviews with Filmmakers, Actors and Directors) and its LIVE STREAMING will take place in the dates of 17-18-19 September 2021.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, dates and location may possibly change and we will not be able to use theatres for the projections; in this case we will inform everyone.
SUBMISSION OF FILMS AND PARTICIPATION:
Fluvione Film Festival implies understanding and acceptance of the above regulations and requirements for this submission. If in doubt about any of the above, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
and ask questions before submitting.