FECIBogota - 4th International Independent Film Fair of Bogotá
FECIBogotá was founded with the intention to integrate, in a single space, different players in the audiovisual environment. The exhibition seeks to promote independent productions, as well as their creators, producers, and purveyors. FECIBogotá aims to highlight creative, aesthetic and narrative audiovisual works not typically found in conventional circuits; works that revitalize the medium with their authenticity, expressive power and thoughtful content.
FECIBogotá, 4th International Independent Film Fair of Bogotá, serves as a platform to recognize and publicize the numerous audiovisual sectors not only of Bogotá, but the world. FECIBogotá is the first exhibiton of its kind, in which all independent-minded members of the audiovisual world - publishers, collectors, critics, producers, distributers, equipment operators, viewers converge in a film festival and workshops.
The awards are announced only after selecting participants shortfilms. We are concerned that filmmakers participants in this competition, do it for the pure intention of sharing their independent work with the world's not for financial reward.
FECIBogotá – 4th International Independent Film Fair of Bogotá
We call on all independent, self-managed and enthusiastic filmmakers from all continents to participate by sending us their heartfelt worldviews. This year we look for the truly independent.
¿WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
The call is directed to individuals, legal groups or collectives, filmmakers, students, producers, film buffs, lovers of independent culture, and the general public. The call is international in scope: people of any country may compete without limitation or exclusion.
¿HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Short films may be submitted in all genres (fiction, documentary, animation, video clip, video art, video dance, experimental, etc.) according to the following conditions:
• The duration of the entry may not exceed 30 minutes for shortfilm (including credits).
• Only one short film will be accepted per participant. Those who submit more than 1 entry will be automatically disqualified.
• Entires containing dialogues in languages other than Spanish must "INCLUDE SPANISH SUBTITLES", otherwise they will be disqualified.
• To enter the official competition, entires must have been completed after January 1, 2017. Entries completed before this date will be entered into the official exhibition but not the competition. Entries (of whatever recording medium) must have a high resolution quality.
• To participate in the official selection, audiovisual works must be sent only through the FilmFreeway platform
• FECIBogotá will curate the selection of shorts.
Open call for entries > > >
We look for the truly independent.