FAME'US is a quarterly online Film Festival to bring the best animation and short films from around the globe. We are dedicated to presenting a variety of works of emerging talents with exceptional cinematic creativity to film lovers and the film community in Hollywood.
We know how hard making a film is, and exactly how challenging it is to get your name out there. We will award the Platinum, Silver, and Bronze awards and we are going to publicize some of our award winners and nominees on our online film platform and magazines for further exposure of your accomplishments.
We wish hidden artists from all over the world to express themselves by creating great films that realize their unique vision and make an audience from all corners of the universe sit up and take notice.
SUBMIT YOUR FILM NOW!
FAME'US Animation (Student)
FAME'US Short Film
FAME'US Short Film (Student)
1) All films must have been made in or after 2021.
2) Entry fee is non-refundable.
3) FAMEUS will accept films that have participated in previous competitions or have been screened and awarded in other festivals.
4) Films submitted must be free from any ongoing or past legal disputes. Filmmakers must have cleared all rights for music and exhibition.
5) Student filmmakers must include a photocopy of their current and valid student ID or proof of school enrollment with a preview copy of their submitted work.
6) Productions other than the English language must be subtitled or dubbed in English.
7) The application and submission process is managed entirely online through FilmFreeway. The registration is deemed complete when the entry fee is paid.
8) Non-refundable entry fee.
9) Screening and exhibition copies will not be returned to the submitter.
10) Material submitted for entry may not be withdrawn.
11) Films must have been cleared for a license on graphics, locations, logos, materials, music, and personal appearances prior to submission to FIFF.
12) FAMEUS accepts digital online screener (FilmFreeway Secure Online Screener, Vimeo link)
13) Experts from the mainstream film industry such as filmmakers, producers, and performers will be chosen by the FIFF Board of Trustees. Jury members will evaluate the official selectees of the Festival.
14) All jury decisions are final. Jury members are not obligated to provide any feedback regarding the film or the selection process.
15) Official selection list will be announced at an appropriate time on the festival website as well as through the submitter’s email. FIFF will design an “Official Selection” logo for all chosen films.
16) FAMEUS website will display the following for each accepted film.
• Original and international title
• Country and year of production
• Running time
• Short synopsis
• Poster or production still photo of the film
• Trailer (15-180 seconds)
• Director’s name (if possible also biography)
17) Marketing materials contributed by the filmmaker participants such as postcards and flyers may be sent to the FAMEUS.
By submitting to FAMEUS, you (filmmaker/submitter) agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners, affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability associated with your participation or entry to the Festival. Submitter/filmmaker also acknowledges that he or she has read, understood, agreed with, and will comply all of the Terms and Condition above, and accept all of the terms and conditions herein, in their entirety, without modification, and that he or she is 18 years of age or older and mentally competent to submit this application.